Chapter 20

Hello. Quick authors note. Yes. Another one.

 I just wanted to say I am sorry. I am sorry that my writing may not please some people. And I apologize. I am new and I am doing my best to write and then edit and write and edit and write... You get the gist. If you don't like my story, then stop reading. Because this story was made for pure entertainment purposes. Just so people can log onto Wattpad and be able to read a cheesy, maybe not very clear, but an imaginary story. I don't expect this story to SKYROCKET into something amazing. I just want to do my PERSONAL BEST  to ensure that some readers are enjoying it. So please. Instead of giving kind of offensive hate. Just leave. Thank you. Sorry if that displeased some of you.

This is kind of a sad chapter now. Sorry.

                                                                                                 &

There are times in my life when I question who I am. What kind of person am I? Who is Nataza? 

I woke up in Greyson's arms but my mind felt clear. It felt as though I had been looking through a fogged glass. And some may say that I opened my eyes to love. 

I opened my eyes to my own stupidity. (This is for some of the commentators. What you wanted to hear)

Why did I sign that contract? Why? Because I saw the good in Greyson Grey. Which I don't expect the common regular  eye to see. 

Sure he cheated on me. Well not really.. We aren't together. But I woke up this morning wondering, questioning myself. Why did I sign that marriage contract?

And the worst thing is. I don't know.

It felt as though I had finally woken up from this dream. And reality set in. 

I accepted the ring, the marriage proposal of a stranger who I did not know. 

I suppose his money made me feel comfort that he wouldn't do anything. But what does that say about me?

Nothing good that's for sure.

Before I knew it, I had booked a ticket and the time read 3:27 AM. My flight was scheduled to leave at 4AM. I was already in a cab and my finger felt naked. 

I felt guilt. I was leaving a man.. Who I had slowly grown to love. But screw love.

Love was just another way for your heart to be broken into millions of tiny little pieces beyond repare. So I shut my eyes and zoned out. 

Here I  come Arizona. Here I come.

                                                                        &

Please don't hate me... I wanted to give some people what they wanted soo.. But I mean lets see where this goes. I got the next few chapters planned out. And will do my best.

Heres some questions to ponder..

Why is she going to Arizona?
What caused this sudden explosion of emotion?
What will happen next

Let me know your opinions in the comments.. Not in a super mean way though!

ALSOOO

wanted to say a ENRMOUS thank you tooooooo @TeiraengAriberiTebir who has been commenting and really is one of the sources of strength I have to continue this story. Thanks a million!

Remember to smile

STAY HOME 
STAY SAFE

From your neighborhood writer ;-)

Maddy.