Chapter 10

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE BOTTOM PLEASEEEE READ GUYSSS

Nataza's POV~

I get woken up by my alarm, that I hadn't even realized I had set. I slowly get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. I decide to take a quick shower, I discard my PJ's and step in. I wash my hair with my favorite mango shampoo and conditioner. I turn off the shower and step out. I quickly dry off and walk out into the room and then into the walk in closet. I decide to wear a pair of dark blue skinny jeans that hug my thin legs, and a white off the shoulder top. I slip on my black chuck Taylor (converse). And I walk out. I rake my eyes over myself to check. I look not bad. I comb my caramel colored wavy hair so it just lies down my back. I put quick eye liner and mascara that make my eye lashes look VERY long and bring out my bright green eyes.  I do a once over and head downstairs.

When I reach the bottom of the grand staircase I walk to the dining area. I pass the kitchen and smile at the cooks and they return it with their own small ones. I walk into the dining area and Greyson and Melanie are sitting there. 

"guess what?" Melanie states excitedly 

"what?" I say with just as much

"greyson" she said gesturing to him with jazz hands "said that you can go back to work today!" I stare wide eyed.

"what?" I said now turning to him

"yep, and he said I could go as well !?"

"thank you, oh my gosh thank you so much!" I said squealing. I catch a light smile on Greyson's face before it turns dark again. I accept the plate of chocolate chip pancakes. I finish eating and run upstairs to get my purse. (IMAGE BELOW) 

NOT MY IMAGE FYI

NOT MY IMAGE FYI

I pull the purse open and slip in my mac, Iphone and gum. DON'T judge I like to chew gum. I put the purse straps on my shoulder and walk downstairs. I hop in the car while Mel and Greyson are already there. 

"How far away is the building from here?" I ask Greyson

"About 30 minutes" I see his eyes turn to see any doubt on my face. But I don't have any to give. I turn to see Mel has her apple ear plugs in listening to music.

"Are you okay?" I ask 

"Yes why wouldn't I be?"

" I don't know, maybe because your extra quiet today" I say emphasizing the extra, with a joking tone 

i see a light smile grow on his face 

"Well at least I don't talk as much as you do" Okay be smooth Nataza he's opening up to you. My mouth is agape. "You might wanna close your mouth or you'll catch flies" Jeez, So rude. "I'm not the rude one, I mean you are ogling me" What the heck can he read minds?? "Um.... No I can't" What has my mind started talking?? "Yep or your just speaking out loud" Ohhh that makes so much sense. "Uh huh that took a while for you to figure out" I'm pretty sure my whole face is red. Just as we pull up to the office. This is going to be a long day. 

About 2 hours later i'm back at my desk typing up a google doc for Greyson on the different places they could expand there business. And it is BORING! I have never said this about writing before but I would do anything rather than write this. I mean I LOVE writing and all but I mean do you think I really enjoy writing about placing a GG column in Belgium? NO NO NO. But because I don't want to be forced to stay at home anymore so I have to do good work. 

"hellooooooo? Taza??" I shake my head to see a amused/annoyed Vi standing there.

"Oh hey"

"Oh hey, oh hey she says?! I've been calling you for the past 13 minutes!" She yells. She finally notices what she said and turns red. "Phh I wasn't timing just guessing" She said.

"Yeah ok cool Vi I just have to finish this okay?"

"Whacha writing?" She asked curiously

"A 16 paged document on Belgium and why we should branch there! yay!" I say sarcastically 

"um,..... so why are you writing it??" She asked

"cause, Greyson is making me write it" I say with a smile that turned out more as a grimace 

"Damn.... why?" She asked, and then as if something hit her she looked up at me. "SOOOOO your on a first name basis with him now hmmm?"

"yeah? we are engaged"

"I know, I never expected you to be engaged."

"yeah Vi me neither" We were quiet for quite some time before she spoke up.

"I feel like I haven't seen you in forever"

"yeah thats not my fault" I say trying to type at the same time as conversing.

"what do you mean?"

"I mean I am not allowed to come to work that much"

"WAIT WHAT?! ARE YOU TELLING ME YOU NOT ALLOWED TO COME TO WORK THAT MUCH?!" 

"yes Vi that's what I am implying here, but I think i'm allowed to come now I think he's warming up to me"

"yeah sure that's what they all say" She said with an eye roll emphasizing the word all. I stand up getting a bit annoyed with her. Also I needed to get my printed paper. As  we yes we apparently she decided to follow me, walked to the printer As we got there, Jonathan was there already. He smiled and I returned it.

"GURRRRLLLLLLL nataza I haven't seen  you in like for eves!" He screeched. He pulled me into a tight hug and I returned it. Yes Jonathan is gay. He is a really close friend to me.

"Hey Jojo how have you been? its been a while hasn't it?"

"ok gurl hold up there's a rumor going around saying that you are "with" the boss?" I retract my eyes from his and he screeches. "OH MY LORDDD NO!" I feel the blood rush to my face. I turn around hearing the sound notifying us that it was finished printing. I collected my pages and turned around and made a straight line to Greysons office. I knock on the door and I hear a muffled "come in". I open it and enter still standing in the doorway. 

"Mr. Grey here's the charts and papers you requested" I stated

"okay leave them right here"

"okay anything else?"

"can you please bend under the table and get my recycling bin please?"

"yes sir" I bend down as I am about to grab the box, I feel a hand on my leg sliding up. I squeal and stand up banging my head on the table as well. I stand up fully and rub my head. He pulls me into his lap and I straddle him. We stare into each others eyes for what feels like eternity. After a while I stand up and reach my hand out to help him up. He accepted it and stood up. I emidietly cut to the chase.

"okay Mr. Grey  I will see you tomorrow, Its best that we get a good nights sleep every night I will see you tomorrow" Before he could answer I am out of the room. I speed walk to my desk and collect everything, I slip on my trench coat and grab my bag. I rush out and slip in my car and zoom out...

what happened at the office..... Would it be defined as inappropriate touching if I liked it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY that's a rap!
Okay I just want to get to some explaining I am soooo SOO SOOOO sorry my old laptop broke so I have been waiting for a new one it just arrived and the FIRST thing I got registered and logged in was wattpad please stick with me readerssss im so sorry I will try my best from now on

thanks!

remember to smile!

maddy!;-D