Chapter 4

EDITED

Nataza's POV~

I woke up to my phone ringing. I lean over and reach for my phone.

"Hello?" I ask groggily 

"Ms. James I expect you to be at work by 5 AM sharp!" His voice came booming through the phone I had to move it away from my ear. It was like someone had emptied a ice cold bucket of water.

"B-but sir i'm supposed to be at work by 8?" I say stuttering 

"NOT ANYMORE YOU HAVE 30 MINUTES"

I change into a purple dress image above that goes above the knee. I change into ski socks that go up to the knee and brown high heeled leather boots that go up to the knee and cover the ski socks. I put on my trench coat grab my purse and lock the door. I am walking out to my car when a black Mercedes pulls up. A man in all black hops out the front seat and opens the back door. I cautiously walk up to the car and pear inside. 

"Hello ms. James wonderful for you to join us SIT" I have the urge to say no but I don't I get in and sit next to him. I can feel his eyes rolling over my body, 

"Nice dress Ms. James" I nod looking forward. "Okay so here is a folder of everything.  I will show you your new office, you and V-violet I believe her name was, Will have offices right next to each other facing each other actually and here in the folder is my schedule I need these printed and also here" He hands me a box I unwrap it and inside is a iPhone 6s. I try to hand it back but he shakes his head.

 "first if you're going to be my assistant I can't have you carrying THAT around he said pointing to my 4s, second I need to be able to contact you in all the updated ways and that phone will not do that" I nod and unlock the iPhone I set my password and close it I slip it in my bag and turn to face him. And something told me.... this was going to make life a lot more interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAYYYY

SO. I didn't edit this one because it was already pretty newly written but at the moment I am just rewriting the incomplete or the extremely poorly written chapters. 

I will come back to this one tomorrow! and try and write a longer chapter. But for now I hope you enjoyed, (If you haven't read it already)

CHAPTER ONE? UPDATED!
CHAPTER TWO? UPDATED!
CHAPTER THREE? UPDATED!
CHAPTER FOUR? UPDATED!

READ, vote, comment! Show some love!

STAY HOME
STAY SAFE.

Have you complimented anyone today? 

-Maddy :)