Chapter 29

A/N: NONE OF THESE IMAGES ARE MINE. ALL FROM GOOGLE IMAGES!

What the hail was I thinking.

Answer is I truly don't know. 

Was I really considering this?

AHA god no.

Yes. Yes, I was.

I tighten my hold on the beige clutch bag in my hands, fidgetting with the skirt of my dress as I watch as the cab passes by people living their lives. 

(DRESS IS ABOVE! Description:) I am wearing a gold, delicate gown which has a slit where the two parts of the dress meet and overlap and part down the middle of my thigh. The top is like a Bralette but with a loose thick strap of sheer gold material, the same as the skirt is across one half of my chest with one loopy sleeve.

I pair this look with beige stilettos and leave my hair in its brown waves.

Greyson said that this was a formal dinner in which we were eating at The Benedict, an expensive restaurant that no middle class could ever manage to score a seat, let alone pay for anything there.

The cab stops in front and I give a hefty tip and he smiles gratefully. I step out walking up the steps, the satisfying sound of my heels clicking and clacking on the marble ground as the doormen open the doors for me.

I smile and nod at them and they look slightly shocked but both return the gesture before returning to their posts. 

I walk to the waiting room before you go into the dining area as Greyson had said he would wait for me here. I turn to face the city.

I get lost in my thoughts and I don't realize that there is a presence close behind me until their hand is on my lower back. 

I smell the delicious cologne and I know who it is. 

I turn around and come face to face with the man that has made my life an obstacle for the last 2 months.

He smiles, and I hate myself for smiling back. 

"Nataza, I'm honored you joined me for dinner tonight" His deep husky voice throws me off as I forgot what it does to me. 

I smile slightly nodding my head, "Well I was in the area" I said jokingly. We both share a laugh about the absolute lie I had just told and he guides us to the table. 

We get a table pretty secluded on the 2nd-floor patio with a beautiful view near the edge of the balcony. 

He pulls out my chair and I smile sitting down and he follows doing the same for himself.