: F O R T Y - S I X :

"Your kidding me right? What do you mean it's 'not what it looks like'?" Eli says mocking me with a high pitched voice which does not sound at all like me.

I roll my eyes at his childishness. "What I said is what I mean. We did this all the time it's not that big of a deal."

But I think I shouldn't have said that as it seems like their eyes were bulging out of their heads with my choice of words. Damon coughs looking at us surprised but it quickly turns into a scowl and Alex reddens shifting his gaze between Camryn and I.

"You.. You do that all the time..?" Benji questions, his voice drifting as he finishes the sentence.

I shake my head knowing they've got the wrong idea. "No. I didn't mean that."

"So what did you me-"

"It doesn't matter just get him out of your bed." Damon glares at a still heavily sleeping Camryn.

Before I can answer there's movement beside me from Camryn and we all turn to look at him who's still gripping me.

"Can ya'll shut up I'm tryna sleep." He says sleepily, his voice deep with huskiness.

I'm surprised at how deep his voice is, it was incredibly...attractive.

"No Gavins. Get out." Both Damon and Eli then rush forward towards us.

Eli comes to my side taking Camryn's hands off of me before taking both my arms pulling my off my bed and I almost topple over to the floor from the blankets trapping my legs but Eli catches me and I stand on the ground firmly.  Damon goes to Camryn to do the same. He grabs Camryn by the neck of his hoodie and pulls his arm dragging him off the bed in an aggressive manor but he lets go of Camryn at the last second, and Camryn still being half asleep, falls to the ground with a thud.

"The hell man? I didn't do anything." Camryn groans from the floor rubbing his injured limb and I bite my lip not wanting to laugh out loud.

"You slept with my sister." Damon says as if it was explanation enough.

I sigh lightly pushing away from Eli and going to Camryn, helping him up. He shakes his head with a small smile and a glint in his eyes and I bite my lip to stop from smiling. Camryn sucks his lips into his mouth in an attempt to not laugh as well but it doesn't work. He starts laughing and I also start giggling next to him. 

The twins, Damon and Eli stare dumbfounded. I had actually laughed, well giggled but same thing. 

"Uhhh...  Avery? Do you need your temperature taken?" Alex asks worriedly putting a hand on my forehead and I swat his hand away.

"I'm fine." I say taking a breath to stop from giggling anymore but a small smile settles itself on my face.

"Your smiling and you literally just laughed." Damon says as if it was the most extraordinary thing they had ever seen.

It must have been though because since I step foot in South Carolina I had not done anything close to that at all. So it was safe to say they were very surprised.

"You should do that more. It makes you less scary." Benji says and they laugh.

"You guys should be thanking me. If it wasn't for me she wouldn't be smiling the way she is now." Camryn says now stood up looking at them proud as though he had achieved a huge prize.

"Whatever. Leave. Or you could help us clean." Eli says.

"What my brother means is thank you for kindly showing our sister how to show human emotions." Benji says rolling his eyes at Eli.