_ F I F T Y - F O U R _

((Averys outfit ^^))

Camryn's POV: 

"Hey! Why'd you do that?" I snap at Alessandro grabbing my phone and looking at what he'd done. 

Seeing it, I groan and turn to glare at him and he looks at me with a stern face. "You have to focus and you texting Avery is not helping."

"You said I could have a break." I whine. 

I texted Avery because I wanted to see how she was doing but stupid Alessandro took my phone and told her I was too busy to talk to her. But what's worse was that I was the one that had started the conversation and it was too late to delete the message as she'd already seen the message.

Just as I'm about to send her another text telling her it wasn't me but Ale, my phone is snatched once again by Alessandro. 

"We need to get back to work." He says and he tosses my phone away from us and onto the ground. 

"If my screen is cracked you're paying for it." I say and he just rolls his eyes.

"Money isn't a problem for me." He says cockily. 

"Well sorry for breathing, not everybody is as rich as you." I say sarcastically and this time I'm the one rolling my eyes and he chuckles slightly. 

I wanted to go home and sleep. I stayed here yesterday with Alessandro just making sure I had remembered things that were taught by him and professionals and ended up staying until past midnight. Now here I am again at five pm and I was still being prepared for the day after tomorrow. 

He shakes his head. "Lets go do some shooting." 

"No." I say without a thought. 

He looks at me with dipped brows looking at me. "No?"

"That's what I said isn't it?" 

My hands were clenching and unclenching at my sides and I was now breaking into a cold sweat. The thought of me ever holding any type of gun made me sick to my stomach and I felt like throwing up. I can't... I couldn't...

"And why is that?" He asks crossing his arms over his chest daring me to say why. 

"You know why, don't act so surprised." I say glaring at him. 

To my surprise he just nods his head not saying anything. I suppose he was thinking about that day it all happened too. Good. I hope that he had nightmares every single night, I hope that he couldn't sleep. I hope he hated himself for it just as I did. Because after all... It was all. His. Fault

After a long moment of silence he finally speaks. "You hungry?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avery's POV: 

Will groans in satisfaction as he munches down on his breakfast. We had all just gotten breakfast at a restaurant that was serving breakfast until 12pm. We got here about thirty minutes ago and were still feeling quite jet lagged. 

We ordered a full Irish breakfast for all three of us and to say I had missed this and was enjoying the food so much was an understatement. It was delicious. Our plates were filled with scrambled eggs, rashers, mushrooms, black pudding, sausages, baked beans, toast and tomatoes. 

I had tea as a drink while Sheila and Will had coffee, I didn't understand why Americans liked coffee so much, tea was so much better or maybe its because the coffee drinks I had were the rubbish ones. Well we now had about two thirds of those things left in our plates of course.