= S I X T Y - T H R E E =

((Averys outfit ^^))

The next morning I wake up with a headache, clearly hungover from last night. With a groan, I sit rubbing my hand down my face, and look around. I was in my room. 

I don't remember coming up last night, but I shrug the thought away thinking nothing of it. At least I didn't fall asleep outside in the cold. Pulling my hair into my hands I tie it into a knot at the top of my head so it was out of my face, then make my way downstairs. 

When I get to the kitchen everyone's dressed and eating breakfast and I look at them all confused. 

"Why are you guys-" And then it dawns on me. 

I forgot today was Monday. Looking at the clock I see that it's almost the time that we usually leave at and I turn to leave the kitchen to quickly get ready. Hopefully, I was able to make it in time. 

"It's fine. I shut off your alarm." Will assures me and I look at him questioningly. 

"Why?" I ask. 

"Because you needed to sleep. Just take a break today and you can into school tomorrow." He shrugs. 

My brows furrow. If they thought I needed to take a break just cause of last night they were wrong. Back in England I was always in pain from the beatings of John yet still managed to go to school the next day so I'm pretty sure I'd be fine going to school today. 

"I'm fine I don't need-" I start to say but a slice of toast is shoved into my mouth and my hair is let down and ruffled. 

"You know most people would be happy with not going to school." Damon says with a smirk and I roll my eyes. 

I don't say anything but eat the toast as they finished eating and putting stuff away. 

"My hoodie better not smell like roses and shit when I get it back." Eli says as he passes by me, the rest following. 

"If you get it back." Benji sniggers. 

"Yeah girls love stealing people's hoodies." Alex says. 

"They definitely have a hoodie fetish." Benji responds.

"Is that even a thing?"

"Girls are weird so it probably is for them."

"I can hear you!" I yell out to them from the kitchen as they disappear out the door but they respond with laughs and I roll my eyes with a smile on my face. 

Finishing off my toast I realize I was gonna be home alone for the day. I don't think I had actually had the house to myself since I got here, there was always someone home. With nothing else to do I go into the main bathroom and turn on the hot water for a bath. 

Since everyone was gone why not take the time to myself to relax. While waiting for the bath to fill up, I go into my room taking some things from my bathroom that I'd need and my phone. I undress and put on the silk baby-blue dressing gown I had hung onto the door of my bathroom. I'd never worn it before so why not now?

Eventually when I have everything I need I make my way back into the bathroom and place them at the edge of the large circular bath. It takes me a few minutes to make sure the temperature is just right before I get into the bath. Going onto Spotify I put on one of my many playlists and lay back drifting my hands through the water and the foamy bubbles I had put in before. 

Closing my eyes I make myself comfortable...

Flashback

"Avery!" I hear as I come back to my senses.