/ S I X T Y \

((Camryns fit ^^))

Camryn's POV:

A few hours late I'm settled into one of the appartement suites in their hotel. I enter the kitchen placing the briefcase onto the marble counter and loosen my tie.

After the chat we had we spent a while going over what we'd do. The shipments were coming through to the docks tonight and after then they'd know I was telling the truth making it easier for us.

I looked around the suite and nod in approval at the place. It was nice, had a great modern feeling to it that I liked. As I walk around I unbutton the first few buttons of my shirt feeling stuffy yet as I'm doing so one of the phones in my pocket rings.

It was the burner phone that Alessandro and I would be using to contact each other on updates. I answer it before he hangs up and press it to my ear.

"So, how'd it go?" Alessandro asks immediately not even bothering to even say hello. Typical him.

"Well hello to you too." I say amused and I hear his grunt on the other side of the phone.

"Hello. Now answer my question." He asks again.

"Impatient are we?" I tease knowing it's going to annoy him even more.

"Christ just answer the damn question Camry." He says annoyed. Just as how I expected him to be.

I laugh leaning against the counter. "Good actually. Went better than I thought it would to be honest."

"So they'll be here at the docks later tonight?" He double checks.

"Yup." I respond.

"Ok then. I have to go check on things and make sure everything is ready for tonight but I'll catch you later buddy, yeah?" He says.

My jaw clenches at the word. Buddy. "Yeah."

"See ya." He says and hangs up on the phone.

I place the phone back into my pocket and shake my head. We weren't even close to be buddy's yet. Maybe we were at some point but that time has long passed.

Lost in thought I almost don't hear the front door of the suite opening until i turn towards the sound of heels clicking on the tiled floor.

"Well Gavins. It's been a pretty long time hasn't it?"

I sigh and turn around running a hand through my hair when I hear her voice. "What do you want Olivia?"

I'm still leaning against the counter and I cross my arms looking at her through the curls that fall in front of my face. She stands in front of me and I take my time dragging my eyes up from her heeled feet, her toned legs, the curve of her hips, to her flat stomach, her breasts and finally her face.

She smirks as she clearly sees me checking her out and I reciprocate it, smirking as well.

"Hmm. I don't want much just wanted to see how my old friend was doing." She says.

"Old friend? We were never friends Olivia." I say with a shake of my head.

She takes a few steps forward and reaches out a hand dragging her finger from my shoulder to my exposed chest. I lower my gaze to meet her eyes and she fixes me with a coy smile.

"Oh pardon me I must have remembered incorrectly." She says looking at my lips.

"Yeah you did." I say licking my lips as I look down at her.

Olivia and I had a bit of... history. And I'm pretty sure she wanted to pick up where we left off but I wasn't interested in doing that at all but I had to for this all to work. So I played along.