_ F I F T Y - F I V E _

(Alessandros fit^^)(Camryns fit^^)

Camryn's POV: 

"Well of course I'm hungry, I've been here all day." I start to complain again knowing that it'd get on his nerves.

"Ok then let's go out and get something to eat." He says already putting away equipment and I look at him suspiciously. 

"Why?" 

We haven't gotten along in years and now he's suddenly asking me out to dinner. And it'd most likely end with us trying to kill the other. And who knows, maybe he'll take me to my death and I wouldn't even know, he's crazy like that. 

He looks at me as if I'm stupid. "Because I'm hungry, you're hungry, therefore let's go eat." 

Deciding not to question him and just go along with it wearily I respond, "Is this a date?"

He glares at me and I grin back at him knowing I've managed to annoy him. He just leaves and I follow him out. Since we're both sweaty from an intense day he gives me spare clothes. Normally I'd protest against wearing anyone's clothes as they either had horrible style or I just didn't want to, but Ale and Marq were an exception since we had the same style and we dressed similarly that people used to call us triplets, but since there's only two of us left I guess we were now twins.  

I clench my jaw fixing a hard stare at the ground not wanting to remember the bittersweet memory. Coming out of the bathroom with the clothes I wore before I glare at Alessandro to find him wearing something similar to me.

"Really?" I ask unimpressed. 

He shrugs his shoulders. "You literally know I only wear stuff like this." 

"You could've changed your style." I respond shrugging as well.

"Well now you can see that I haven't." He says. 

He wore a plain white shirt under a black T-shirt while I wore the same but I had a grey sweatshirt over mine. We both had black pants his with chains mine without and we both had white shoes but his were converse mine were AF1's. 

"Whatever." I say striding to the exit of The Vault. 

We walked to his black Range Rover and got in. Alessandro took the drivers seat and we drove in a surprisingly comfortable silence but I was still tense. Although we had been getting along quite well in the past two days besides the usual bickering back and forth I was still on edge and ready to bolt in case anything went wrong. 

Few minutes later we got to KFC and decided to go to the drive through so that we could take away and go sit by the river in the park away from noisy children and prying adults. I got a twenty piece and a drink while he got a burger and drink. We get out of the car with our food and sit side by side by the river and eat our food in silence. We don't speak and instead focus on the view in front of us but when were done a while later he decides to break the silence. 

"So.." He trails off. "How are things?"

I look at him with an arched brow. "How are things with you?"

"I asked first." He says with a roll of his eyes leaning back on his arms.

"And I asked second." I say. 

We both chuckle and I finally answer seriously this time. "I guess things are ok."

"Just Ok? Not awesome? Not even swell?" He asks with a teasing tone. 

"I don't know anyone in England that still uses that word." I laugh and he joins in. 

We talk easily for a while and for once, since we've begun crossing paths again, I'm actually happy. It was nice being able to talk to him again without the tension that always seemed to find itself lodged between us. As we talk I take a good look at him. Hi once strawberry blond hair was now dyed a dark black and his green eyes seemed brighter than before. I don't think anyone from his old life would have recognized him if they saw him. Not even his parents and at the thought of them I don't realized I've stopped laughing until he calls me.