¬ T E N ¬

The rest of the day went by in a blur and I was extremely content. Faith and her group of friends were really nice and I hung out with them.

One thing that or mostly one person that was constantly on my mind was that Camryn boy that I was warned about by Marcus and Veronica. There must've been more to the story especially when Damon himself to me to stay away from him.

I was at gym class when it happened. My gym class and the junior gym class which Damon unfortunately was in clashed at the same time with mine.

When he saw me he stuck his middle finger out at me to which I kindly and ever so graciously returned it. If that's not 'brotherly' and 'sisterly' love I don't know what is.

Faith, Ron, Elena and I were seated at the bleachers. While they talked I had my head rested on my hands as I watched Camryn. He was in the same class as Damon. From what I've been told they don't get on well and I don't know why.

Well not every person has to like another person so I guess it's just that.

"What are you staring at?" Ron poked me in the shoulder and I flinch but manage to cover it with a cough. I turned to him.

"Oh nothing." I say hoping that they wouldn't see through my lie.

"Ooohh she's ogling some juniors." Elena wriggles her brows at me and I almost laughed at how funny she looked. Almost.

"I'm not." I deny. The teacher had let us do what we want for the class because again it was only the first day and no one bought their gym gear.

While I stare at Camryn I see Damon and he waves me over. I ignore him at first but he yells my name loudly causing everyone to stop what their doing before resuming again.

Embarrassed I narrow my eyes suspiciously at him. I stand up and tell the others I'll be back and I get off the bleachers.

"What?" I ask crossing my arms fixing him with a nasty glare. He has the gall to laugh which makes me even more annoyed.

"Nothing." He says.

"So you're telling me. I wasted almost all my energy to come and talk to you when you had absolutely nothing to say to me." I say annoyed at what he did.

"Basically. Hey, that's the most you've said to me since last time." He laughs again and I'm tempted to hit him. Shaking my head I turn to go back when I remember I need to ask a question.

"Who is that?" I ask bluntly pointing at Camryn. He follows where my finger is pointing to and his mood instantly darkens.

"No one. Just stay away from him." He glares at me and walks away leaving me confused. I shrug my shoulders not thinking much of it and walk back to the others.

"What was that about." Faith asks me with furrowed eyes.

"Yeah it was totally weird first he was like happy and now he looks like he wants to chop someone's head off." Ron says referring to Damon mood change.

"Maybe he's on his man period." Elena says and it makes me almost laugh. Almost.

Not wanting to talk about it anymore I change the topic. "Anyways are you guys going to the senior party this weekend?" 
~~~~~~~~

"How was your first day of school?" As soon as I come home I'm bombarded by Sheila.

"Good." I reply putting my bag down by the table and sitting down on the couch next to her but not too close.

"Any homework? Have you made new friends? Were the teachers nice? Did the boys show you around?" Sheila asks questions non stop and I almost smile at how excited she was. Almost. But as usual I just keep my usual emotionless and blank expression on.