¡ T H I R T Y - F O U R ¡

Averys POV

"I'm not going anywhere with them two." Eli argues with Sheila.

A week has passed and the Dalys were preparing for the Halloween party at the end of this week. Again Damon and I had, had another argument.

While I was in school earlier he had taken the only brush that could tame my wild hair and tried hiding it which had caused me to be late to school the next day and get a detention. Childish, I know.

"You are going with them whether you like it or not." Sheila said firmly and Eli groans loudly in annoyance at not having his way, taking a key for one of the many expensive cars they had, and going outside and slamming the door shut on his way out.

The noise sounded throughout the room and Sheila shakes her head used to his outbursts of not wanting responsibility, massaging her temples and I felt bad as it was all due to the fact that Damon and I couldn't get on. Not even for a decent amount of time.

Sheila then turns to Damon and I. "Avery and Damon please just get on while you're out. For the sake of Eli."

"We'll try." I said and Damon scoffs and walks out to the garage purposely bumping into my shoulder in the process and I bit down on my tongue to stop a snarky comment from escaping.

I say goodbye and go out to the garage to where the car was and see both Eli and Damon waiting for me. Eli opens the car with a push of a button the key and we enter.

I sit at the back and stare out of the window while they both sat at the front. No one said a word to anyone as we drove to the shop and to say it was awkward was an understatement.

If the twins were here it wouldn't have been like this. I'm sure Benji would have found something silly to say and get everyone to laugh, and Alex would have nagged us, saying that we we're being babies until we did talk.

"We're here." Eli says stopping the car in front of a decoration shop.

I step out of the car looking at the display at the window showing Halloween costumes and decorations as Halloween was near.

"Just take whatever you think we'll need so we can get this over with." Eli says as he locks the car.

I follow behind the two boys, entering the shop. As soon as we did we all split up going our different ways.

I pause taking a small cart and begin walking down the aisles filled with decorations. There were so many things such as fake blood, headless monsters, bloody animals that were all fake of course and many other things.

Not sure what to take, I get a bit of everything and begin walking back to the counter, pushing my full cart along.
~~~~~

Camryns POV

Its about 10pm when I'm finally done at The Vault. I would've been gone ages ago but Alessandro thought it would be a good idea to rewalk me through the plan twice and also get a tour of the place, even though I already knew what it looked like.

"You might have forgotten." He said when he suggested the idea and I protested. As if I could forget what went on here.

I made my way through to Jaces house knowing Bryan would already be there after I messaged them both. I got there soon enough and the door swund open to reveal Bryan before I could even knock on the door.

"Did you see Celeste? Did she say anything?" He asks. Not even a hello or a how are you.

"No." I say walking past him into Jaces house.

I go straight to the kitchen since I was hungry and see Jace already there searching for something in the fridge.

"Oh come on. I'm sure you did you're just not telling me." Bryan pesters.

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did. Did she say anything? Mention me?" He starts shaking my arm and I glare at him.

I roll my eyes. "I didn't see your fuck buddy, alright mate."

He makes a face at me but stops either way.

Jace turns his head slightly to see who came in and seeing me he turns his head back to doing what he was before.

"I was just getting us some drinks." He says putting down three large beers on the island.

I grab one opening it and downing it in one go. I put down the empty can, wipping my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Woah, slow it down." Bryan says taking it from me but it was already empty.

I shake my head. "Hand me another one."

Bryan wearily goes into the fridge and gives me another one. This time I drink it slowly.

"So.. What happened? Has he changed at all?" Jace asks me and I shrug.

"Still the same. A bit taller maybe and more tattoos." I said leaning against the counter with my beer in hand.

"What did he need you for?" Bryan says taking a sip from his can of beer.

"He had another job for me."

"Which was..?" Bryan pushes.

"He wants me to go undercover." I said in a mocking tone.

"Ohh so a spy?" Jace quips.

"Basically."

"So who is it your spying on?" Bryan asks.

"The same people who, with Alessandro, got us into Juvie." I say with a thin smile.

Bryan and Jace share a look with furrowing brows and answer at the same time.

"The Costellos."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well hello there my fellow bros how's it goin? Yesh yesh I know attack me. I've been gone for too long, I grant u permission lol. But chileeee.. Anyways... I thank you all so much for over 100K reads!!!!! Like I reallllyyyy realllyy do <3 ill be posting once a week every Sunday since I've started school again, sad tingz bruh. I have soooo much notifications and I can't wait to read them all. Once again, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH JFIWHFOEKFKWOFJWODJ!!!! ❤️💕

Slater brooooooooooooooooos.

Vote|Comment|Share|Follow