- falling asleep at the wheel

𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
( - season one episode one )

𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗔𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗡 as she anxiously wondered if she was ever gonna make it on time to her first day of internship, knowing her reputation she definitely wouldn't make it in time

𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗔𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗡 as she anxiously wondered if she was ever gonna make it on time to her first day of internship, knowing her reputation she definitely wouldn't make it in time. She leant her head back for one second and closed her eyes.

It was what she thought was one second.

Her eyes startled open to realise cars behind her were honking, she quickly put her foot on the pedal before looking up at the lights to realise it was no longer green and that the bright red light was gleaming down on the rainy Seattle, but by then it was too late. The cars from the left had already started moving and her cheapy little car was not going to get past them in time.

The driver speeding down the road obviously late for work but also slightly intoxicated didn't even realise he had hit her car until his airbag blew up straight in his face.

He looked to see the scene he had created, he opened his door to reveal the red cheapy car dented at the side and flipped over. Thinking to himself: "What have I done."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

At Seattle Grace the paramedics pulled into the bay of the hospital awaiting one of their favourite surgeons at the hospital, Dr Bailey. Who was stood with her bunch of interns ( of which one was missing . )

"Ok, tell me what we got." Bailey clapped her gloves together, her interns eager behind her and peering over her short shoulder.

"Holly Webstone, 24 - year old female, fished out of her car after a drunk driver had crashed into her, some clear scratches and cuts no sign of any brain injuries may be some whiplash."

Dr Bailey examined the patient under her realising this was the intern she was missing, she had Stevens, O'Malley, Yang and Grey the only one missing being Webstone. "Well I found my missing intern." The other interns looked up in shock , they hadn't even met the girl yet and she had already gotten into an accident. ( and that would just be the start of her accidents )

"Ok ok, Grey and Stevens theres another ambulance three minutes out, you two stay and take care of that patient, O'Malley and Yang you're with me." She ordered, Cristina and George instantly following after her.

As they wheeled the gurney into a trauma room,Bailey spoke to her two other interns "Yang, O'Malley meet Holly Webstone, your fellow intern. Let's hope you don't kill her. I'd like to atleast get to know her first."