- stairway to heaven

[ season 5 episode 13 ]

"Doctor Sloan." Holly greeted as they talked walked past each other down a hallway, their hands almost touching and a knowing smile on their faces.

"Doctor Webstone." Mark greeted back with a smirk.

When they reached the on call room he opened the door for her and stood to the side, "After you Doctor Webstone."

"Thank you Doctor Sloan."

×××

The interns stood outside the on call room, all with tired eyes and annoyed expressions. Cal ran up to the group, seemingly tired due to being on call all last night and early this morning. Also due to the fact he had been getting closer to a significant person but didn't want to take it too far incase she realised that he wasn't all that great.

"Oh not again!" Cal exclaimed as the moans from the inside of the on call room grew louder.

"Locked." Another intern simply stated, leant against the wall in dire need of sleep.

"People sleeping or...." Cal's question didn't need to be answered once he heard laughter coming from the room. "This is just ridiculous, can we file a complaint? I might do that."

"Yeah I'm definitely going to file a complaint-" Cal digressed into getting a lawyer and seemed completely serious about sueing until a pained yell came from the on call room.

"That's not a good sound." Cal pointed out. The interns exchanged looks with each other before shuffling away from the on call room.

Mark sat on the on call room screaming in pain, a thin blacket covering him. Holly was wide eyed as she tried to collect her various items of clothing that had been sporadically tossed around the room.

"Are you okay?"

Mark looked at her with furrowed eyebrows and a red face from all his yelling, "Of course I'm not okay! I'm yelling in pain, in what world does that sound okay to you!?"

Holly tried to muster up and answer before looking at Mark properly, "It's bent. In the middle. I think I broke it!"

Mark looked down at his penis, fear growing. "Get Torres!"

Holly scrambled around the room trying to find her shoe, "Oh our sex life is completely ruined!" She exclaimed before running out of the room and trying desperately to find Callie.

×××

Bouncing in her leg up and down, waiting for Callie to pass by. When she heard foot steps her head shot up and a smile of achievement spread across her face as she saw just the person she was looking for. "Torres!"