- walk on water

[ season 3 episode 15 ]

"Get up sleepy head." Holly says as she crouched over Mark's sleeping body. "Come on before Derek tells me to wake up and sees you on the floor." Holly said poking Mark.

"Do I have to kick you or something?" Holly asked as Mark's eyes start to open. "Wonderful, sleeping beauty is awakening."

"What time is it?" Mark said with a morning voice. "7." Holly says calmly pulling out a jacket of her wardrobe. "Hurry up and get dressed while I check the landing to see if Derek's out there or just anyone." Holly says as Mark starts to get dressed.

Holly opens her door and pokes her head out. "Just for the record , I am your knight in shining... whatever." Derek kissed Meredith and walked away.

Holly takes her head out of the door and turns back into her room. "I'd say we can leave only if you're okay with being questioned by Izzie and Meredith?" Holly says turning to Mark who was putting his jacket on.

"I can deal with Meredith, not Steven's. " Mark said looking at Holly who was thinking. "Right, I've got it." Holly said before turning back out to the landing.

"Izzie go away for a minute." Holly said to Izzie. Izzie looks at her with furrowed eyebrows. "Just go and I'll give you 1 million dollar." Holly said making Izzie walk back into her room. She was definitely not giving Izzie Stevens 1 million dollars. "So gullible." Holly whispered to herself.

"Okay, now Meredith stand infront of Izzie's bedroom door, so she doesn't pull anything." Holly said as Meredith stood infront of Izzie's door. "Now where's Derek?"

"Shower." Meredith said making Holly nod and open her door. "What you are about to see, stays between me and you okay?" Holly asks as Meredith nods.

Holly opens her door for Mark to leave first. Meredith's eyes widen. "Grey." Mark says as Holly stands behind Mark.

"Did you?" Meredith asks as both quickly shake their heads and shoot the idea down.

"Just a simple sleepover." Mark said while Meredith looked at Holly who smiled.

"Right um go to my car." Holly said handing Mark the keys. He quickly left the house not wanting to be spotted by Derek.

"What are you doing Holly." Meredith said using her motherly tone.

"It was genuinely a sleepover. Okay, there was no funny business. And he slept on the floor." Holly said as Meredith moved away from Izzie's door.

Izzie walks out quickly scanning the landing seeing there was no one there. "Why did I have to stay in my room?" Izzie asked confused.