- there's no 'i' in team

[ season five episode five ]

As the day prior the surgical residents spent relaxing in the Dermatology wing and realising how much less stressful it is in that wing, now was the time to get back into full swing.

With Izzie seeing Denny on the odd occasion and having confusing feelings for Alex, she still holds the secret of watching Holly and Mark kiss in the backyard close to her. Waiting to use it at the perfect moment.

Bailey orchestrates a 12-person simultaneous 'domino' surgery. With a few faults along the way.

Cal and Callie finding themselves in bed together - again. Mark and Holly trying to set up George and Lexie.

Meredith and Derek hit a bump in the road as Meredith receives no credit for the clinical trial they pulled off together.

And that's all in a days work at Seattle Grace.

×××

"Have you seen this?!" Holly exclaimed holding the magazine with a picture of Derek across the front. "No credit for Meredith at all!" Holly threw the magazine at her boyfriend who was trying to sleep next to her but had been woken up due to Hollys rant about how unfair it was.

Mark groaned before rolling over, "Isn't it funny how ten minutes ago I was asleep." Mark said, his time annoyed but groggy. Holly shook her head before sighing.

"I don't care if you were asleep ten minutes ago! Meredith deserves the credit just as much as Derek does!"

Mark rolled over to face her and glared at his girlfriend before grabbing his pillow and hitting her with it. "Ow! What was that for!" Holly exclaimed.

"If you do not shush your mush and let me sleep for the next ten minutes I am going to scream." Mark said sternly, slightly scaring Holly at how serious he was once she was silent he nodded and deeply exhaled. "Good. Now I can sleep."

As he rolled back over and placed his pillow down, Holly sighed before looking at Mark who was almost asleep. "But! Say if it was you and me-" Holly was shut up by Mark suddenly jumping out of the bed.

"I am awake now." Mark said. "You have awoken me. And now I will be grumpy and shout at interns." Mark said before walking into the hotel bathroom.

Holly instantly jumped out the bed and followed him. "But say it was you and me, would you give me credit?" Holly asked leaning in the doorway of the bathroom as Mark brushed his teeth.

"Yes." Mark paused his brushing of his teeth and looked at Holly with a smirk. "Now either have a shower with me or go away."

×××