- who's zoomin who?

[ season 1 episode 9 ]

"George!" Holly bangs on the door "Hurry up I'm in need of a pee!" She shouted to George through the door. "Just one, one minute Holly" he shouted back to her. "I don't have a minute! Unless you want me to burst on Meredith's floor!" She said to him with gritted teeth.

"Oh God. Georgie I'm just gonna leave you to do your think" she made hand gestures even if he couldn't see them. She starts to walk away, "It's not what you think!" He shouts back to her.

He walks out "I mean you gotta do what you gotta do. Oh no is Olivia not good?" She said looking shocked at George. "I don't know why that's shocking to me. She doesn't seem that good" Holly said shrugging her shoulders.

"Okay, one I was not doing what you think I was doing. And number two Olivia is very good!" He said strutting away.

"Whatever you say Georgie" she said to him smiling and heading into the bathroom.

×××

Holly opens up the door to the locker room seeing George with his trousers down infront of Alex.

"What the hell. I think I'm just gonna turn around and act like I didn't see this." Holly said quickly turning around and standing outside the door.

Alex walked out looking at her. He stared at her "What?" She asked him.

"Nothing." Alex said she threw her hands up in the air. "Don't do that to me Alex. I turned you away cause I was angry. I came to you the next day and you turned me away."

"Alex come on you got five minutes yesterday atleast give me two." She said to Alex who was ignoring her and looking in his locker.

"I can't believe you! I feel like jm talking to a brick wall!" She said angrily "I listened to you yesterday because I believed what you said, everything you said was what I wanted in life! I want to be with you! I don't want you to feel like I'm fragile or be scared to love me" he turned around and she took his hands in hers

"I want this Alex. I didn't want it yesterday because I was angry at what you said. And then I got over it and realised I was throwing away something that could be beautiful. I don't want to throw this away Alex for once I want this!" He looked at her with the same expression she looked at him with. She couldn't tell what he was thinking.