- crash into me

[ season 4 episode 9 & 10 ]

"You're not dancing." Cristina said while her and Holly dance up a storm. Meredith stands in the doorway with her arms crossed over her chest. "I'm too tense to dance." Meredith says as Holly and Cristina hip bump.

"Which why we're dancing." Holly and Cristina say in unison and look at Meredith who was still stood still. "Oh come on! Just dance it out!"

"My problem is, I'm sleeping with a man who's dating. And I don't care if he dates Sydney. It's the woman he dates after Sydney, that's my problem. And if I had any sense at all, I would break up with the breakup sex. There were be no more breakup sexing. If I had any sense." Meredith complains as Holly and Cristina roll their eyes.

"Shut up! Dance it out!" Cristina shouts as she flips her hair.

"I'm having a secret relationship with Mark Sloan. We almost go caught in the on-call room, twice!" Holly said as Cristina chuckles.

"You know, I'm gonna tell him. I don't want him seeing other people." Meredith says as Holly pauses her dancing to look at Meredith.

"Good, fine. Whatever." Cristina says continuing her dancing. "I'm gonna tell him, I feel good about it." Meredith says making Holly and Cristina roll their eyes, just wanting her to dance.

"Dancing makes you brave." Cristina says as Holly nods continuing her dancing. "Just dance already!" Holly says with a smile as Meredith joins in.

Izzie walks out the bathroom and looks into Meredith's room and watches the three dance before going to her room.

"Maybe me and Mark should tell people about our secret relationship. Wait are me and Mark a relationship? I don't even know what to call it. Because he said he want's to grow old with me but-" Holly said making Cristina groan.

"Shut up just dance! For once we are going to dance like men don't exist." Cristina said making the others nod.

×××

Holly rubbed her nose as she felt like she was going to sneeze again, there were nurses and doctors all crammed into one room.

"You look like death." Alex said making Holly glare at him. "I'm getting a cold, leave me alone." Holly said making Alex smile.

"Okay, ladies and gentlemen, this is Nick Handscomb." Mark introduced the patient as he waves. "Hi." Nick says making many doctors and nurses reply.

"Nick was lucky enough to have me remove a large carotid body tumor from his neck. The fact that I was able to get clean boundaries is pretty darn impressive, even for me." Mark says smiling.