- you belong with me

[ season 4 episode 17 ]

Holly had ran all around the hospital, scrub rooms, on-call rooms, the toilets, under gurneys. In hope of finding Mark, yet here she was standing outside after she couldn't find.

"Holly?" Cristina asked as she walked up to her person who was staring at the stars.

"Who knew, Lexie Grey and a boy stuck in concrete could make me realise how I feel?" Holly asked not taking her eyes of the stars.

"What do you mean?" Cristina asked taking a seat on the bench.

"I have a Mark Sloan problem." Holly admitted making Cristina raise her eyebrows. ""it's kinda like an addiction, or like the Sloan infection." Holly said simply.

"Holly, I thought you hated him?" Cristina asked reflecting on the discussion from this morning.

EARLIER THAT DAY

"I hate him! He's so stupid! Like I just hate him!" Holly said while pacing in Meredith's room, Cristina and Meredith looked at each other.

"He even held my hands while breaking up with me! Did I mention it was in an on-call room! Who breaks up with someone in an on-call room! Is it even classed as a breakup if you were never technically boyfriend and girlfriend! I just don't understand it was just out of the blue, you know!" Holly ranted as Meredith and Cristina had no idea what to say to the girl.

"Uh, yeah. I know?" Cristina said, making her sentence sound more like a question.

"If I see him today, I'm gonna feel like punching him!" Holly said as Meredith shook her head.

"You can't punch him Holly." Meredith said as Holly paused her pacing.

"You're right! I'd probably feel bad about it." Holly replied before going back to pacing.

"Why are you so loud." George complained as he stood wailing his eyes from the door way.

"Because Georgie!" Holly said, making George wince at how loud she was at such an early time.

"Let's just say, it's not going well for her George." Cristina said as George threw himself on the bed.

"I just don't understand you know! Why! Was it because theres someone else! Oh my God there's someone else. What if they're prettier than me, or-or nicer than me. I'm nice aren't I?" Holly asked as George propped himself up on his elbows.

"What's going on?" George asked as Cristina looked at him rolling her eyes, knowing he'd send Holly into another meltdown.

"Men Georgie! Stupid stupid men! Breaking my stupid fragile, emotional heart!" Holly shouted as Holly looked at the ceiling. "Screw you God! Just give me a nice guy already!"