- dream a little dream part two

[ season 5 episode 2 ]

"Cristina you look beautiful in these pictures." Holly said as she scrolled through the pictures she had taken of Cristina in her vulnerable situation of having an icicle impaled in her abdomen.

Owen Hunt had carried in Cristina and even called her "A damsel in distress." If Cristina wasn't in pain she would've most definitely bit back with a snarky remark.

"Holly! You can look through the pictures later!" Meredith said as she plugged something in, Holly too busy chuckling at one of the pictures of Cristina.

"Hey pen guy!" Holly said grabbing Owens attention and holding her phone out towards him, "So on a scale of one to ten, how hot would you say Cristina is?"

"Holly!" Cristina and Meredith exclaimed making Owen chuckle before looking at Holly who was ignoring her friends and had her eyebrows raised.

"No but like seriously." Holly spoke, her tone nothing but serious. She had seen how Cristina had practically drooled over Owen earlier and wouldn't mind setting Cristina on a date.

"Sunshine if you do not help you will wish you were impaled with this God damn icicle." Cristina threatened making Holly quickly shove her phone in her pocket and rush over to Cristina's bed side.

Just before Owen could reply to Holly, Richard walked in with a shocked expression as he saw Cristina lying on the bed with an icicle inserted inside her body. "Yang.. good God what is happening? Put this on monitoring and request a portable radio!" Richard ordered making Meredith look at him.

"It's done."

"Check her breathing capacity."

"It's done."

Richard looked between the other two residents before looking at Cristina, who looked fed up and wanted to be back working. "You see! Breathing is clear!"

Richard rolled his eyes before pointing at Cristina. "You shut up!" Richard ordered before looking at the two residents who stood at Cristinas bedside. "Webstone, what do you recommend as treatment?"

"We should probably wait for the radio."

Cristina rolled her eyes before looking between everyone in the room. "I'm fine!" Cristina protested.

"You have an icicle in your abdomen I don't think you're fine." Holly said, making Cristina roll her eyes again. "Cristina Yang roll your eyes at me one more time and I'll stick that icicle where the sun don't shine!" Holly threatened making Owen and Richard widen their eyes at the threat.