- enough is enough

[ season 2 episode 2 ]

"Its not us. Its them. Them and their stupid boy penises. They didn't tell me they had a wife. They gave absolutely no warning that they were gonna break up with you. And then your just here fun the fun of us and the ability to mock us later". Meredith said lying on the floor and looking between the two.

Cristina opens the shower door to show that she was fully dressed lying in the shower. "It's not that Burke broke up with me. It's how he broke up with me. Like it was a business. Like it was a business transaction, like hes the boss of me!" Cristina says making Holly laugh. "He is the boss of you." Cristina looked at her "And what's worse is that I care!" Cristina said throwing her arms in the air and laying her back on the bath.

"And I'm going to throw up again." Cristina closes the shower door as Meredith crawls towards the toilet, as Holly stands up and holds Meredith hair behind her head and Meredith looks like she's going to throw up. "Wait. False alarm". Holly lets Meredith's hair fall.

"I had hot shower sex." Holly said sitting against the wall. Cristina opens the shower door to give Holly a fist bump. "Look the problem is estrogen" Cristina says in a happy tone.

"No, the problem us tequila". Holly hummed in agreement to what Meredith said. "Tequila has led me to bad decisions." Meredith then agreeed in agreement.

"I used to be all business, and then he goes and gets me pregnant." Cristina says as Holly smiles. "With the stupid boy penis".

"Now I'm having hormone surges. He ruined me. I'm ruined. He turned me into this fat,stupid pregnant girl. Who cares!" Cristina said, "Estrogen!" The three shouted.

"I think the hospital ruined me. I'm nice to people, nurses they like me because I'm nice. I want to go back to being more like Cristina. But Cristina before her hormone surges." Holly said as Cristina stuck her head out of the shower to look at Holly. "Your lucky I'm pregnant." Cristina said as Holly replied with a smile.

"Pregnant women don't scare me". Holly said happily.

The bathroom door opens as George looks into the bathroom scared and confused by the three girls scattered all over the bathroom. George goes to brush his teeth as Cristina grabs his hand from inside the shower.

"Estrogen George" Cristina whispered to him. George turned to Izzie, "What did I miss?" He asked Izzie.

Izzie pours water in a glass and passes it to Cristina. "I came home to full on vomit drama. Apparently she dumped Derek, and her! She's been sleeping with Burke. And Holly keeps on saying she had hot shower sex." Izzie looked between the three girls.