- life during wartime

[ season 5 episode 6 ]

As Meredith, Cristina and Holly enter the hospital making peaceful conversations about Meredith's anatomy Jane, well it was peaceful until Cristina cut off Meredith and dragged the other two around the corner.

"Run." Cristina said as soon as she saw Owen Hunt, grabbing the two by the wrists and dragging them. Meredith and Holly look at each other extremely confused and worried.

As the trio comes to a stop around the corner Holly hits Cristina on the head, "Okay! What was that about!" Holly asked, well more demanded an answer.

"I just saw Owen. Major Owen Hunt." Cristina said, Holly gasped as she realised why they ran around the corner. Cristina then smoked Holly on the head making Meredith look at the two. "The guy who pulled the icicle from my chest."

Meredith nodded slowly, "I thought he was in Iraq."

Holly shook her head and pointed around the corner, "Clearly not."

Cristina fumbled with her hands as she continued explaining, "Well, yeah, he was and now he's here. I mean at my hospital." Holly nudged Cristina making her change the wording of her sentence, "Our, hospital."

Meredith still confused tilted her head to the side, "Okay, so?"

Cristina shrugged her shoulders and pointed in different directions, stumbling over her words. "So... so..."

"They kissed." Holly finished the sentence for her, Meredith raises her eyebrows and opens her mouth and then closes it. "Well, he kissed her but I mean she didn't seem to push him away..." Holly trailed off her words as she noticed the glare Cristina was giving her. "It was a stupid nothing." Cristina added on with a smile.

"But you don't think he thinks it was a stupid nothing?" Meredith asked.

"Well, I mean he obviously likes me, and now he's back. What's he doing back?" Cristina asked, Holly clicked her fingers.

"Maybe just maybe, he want's hot sex with Cristina." Holly suggested, Cristina groaned as Holly laughed. "Okay, kidding! But like quitting the military for someone is kinda stalker-ish but romantic, I guess?" Holly said, questoning it.

"It doesn't matter because I'm not getting involved with another attending." Cristina declared, Holly hummed and tilted her head making Meredith and Cristina look at her.

"Well, if we're just being honest me and Mer have both said the same thing and look where we are." Holly said with a shrug as Cristina glared.