- 17 seconds

[ season 2 episode 25 ]

"Joe, slid me another!" Holly said handing her car keys over to Joe, knowing he would ask for them anyway. "Sunshine, I'm sure you've had enough to drink." Cristina said looking at Holly.

"See that's where you're wrong! Having your sister die means your drinking limits extend." Holly said tilting her head at Cristina and smiling as Cristina just gave a forced smile and just turned back to watch Burke and Derek play darts.

"Joe, quick question." Holly said as Joe passed her another shot. "Should I have cleared my sisters apartment out by now? I mean- she's probably got alot of tat that I could sell on Ebay." Holly said making Joe raise his eyebrows at her.

"Are you ready to clear out her apartment?" Joe asked leaning over the bar to Holly who shook her head.

"When can you be ready." Holly said shrugging her shoulders. Holly turned around to watch the darts game that was being played. "He's picturing my face. He's totally picturing that dart puncturing my skull." Cristina said watching Burke. As they were watching Burke flexed a muscle. "Whoa! Look at that." Cristina said making Holly scrunch her nose. "He looks weak. I've got more muscle." Holly said rolling up her sleeve.

Everyone looked at her as she concentrated on flexing a muscle. "Sunshine, don't waste your energy." Cristina said making Holly pout and roll her sleeve back down.

Derek turns around and gives Meredith an angry glance. "Derek... Derek is picturing you." Izzie said Holly ignored her because she didn't particularly like Izzie right now.

"He called me a whore. He lost the right to picture me." Meredith said making Holly spit out her shot. "He did what!" Holly said making all three look at her.

"He called me a whore." Meredith said as Holly stood up and cracked her knuckles. "Holly." Meredith said in a motherly-tone.

"It's fine, no need to worry mother." Holly said walking away from the bar to the dart board.

"Derek Christopher Shepherd." Holly said in a scolding tone which made Derek look at her. "You called her a whore!" Holly said to him making him look guilty. "I cannot believe you! Luckily I'm not in a punching mood! But if I was I'd had punched your perfect face by now!" Holly said making Derek look quite scared.

"God I hate men! Especially you two! And you Preston Burke! I don't know you're middle name so it doesn't sound as scary. But get over yourself. God so she fell asleep during sex, we are interns not all of us have the energy to stay awake, so both of you get over yourselves!" Holly said walking up to the both of them and slapping them on the back off the head.