4.nickname

A D E L A I D E

It's been a week now since me and Peter's conversation and things have been normal between each other it's like I have my best friend back in my life again. Minus the not so subtle glances that comes my way by him.

Me and Peter have caught up about our lives these past years there were laughing, tears, laughing again but mostly happiness.

I'm currently in the lounge chilling with Natasha chatting among ourselves on the couch while watching a rom-com; She's all that.

"You kissed Steve?!" Nat moved her hand over my mouth, mumbling to herself for even thinking of telling me.

"Could you say that any louder, Addy" she groaned, removing her hand from my mouth.

"Sorry" I giggled to myself "how was it?"

"It was nothing serious I had to kiss him to distract the men who were following us"

"That's bullshit and you know it" I retorted back, "even thought I kinda shipped you and Bruce" I muttered under my breath as she shot me a look of horror as I laugh covering my mouth.

"Addyyy I'm being serious" she said her native tone.

"Nat I'm serious too, tell me" I gush moving closer to her.

"Fine it was amazing ok is that good enough for you" she muttered as I sighed. I smiled at her answer anyway "yep if that's what I'm getting out of you"

"Getting out of you for what?" Someone said from the stairway.

"None of your concern, americano"

"What did I say about that nickname?!" He said in a low growl.

"Okay dog calm down" I chuckled throwing my head back before hearing an unfamiliar voice that I'm not yet use to."Americano, oh my god" another voice came walking in beside Steve.

"See what you did Adelaide" Steve whined throwing me a glare. Bucky looked over at me with a small playful smirk. His lips look juicy.

"Adelaide whatever he says or does don't let me forget that nickname oh my -" Bucky was half dying of laughter as he patted Steve's back as me and Nat laugh a bit while Steve was just standing there arms cross his big muscular chest glaring into my eyeballs as if he can see my smart brain.

"Whatever I'm getting a drink" Steve walked away over to the kitchen.

"So Bucky how did you and Steve meet?"

"I knew him all my life, I helped him when he was in need" he said lips twitching sadly but it's gone before I could take my second blink.

"Is it true that you used to be taller than him" I asked.

"Funny but yes I used to be the ladies man now I think he has took it from me"

"Nah I don't think that's possible" I mumbled out quickly before realising what I said. Shit. I looked up to see a mysterious smirk playing on Bucky's lips as i felt my cheeks go red.

Nat and Bucky laughed it off and carried on with our conversation for awhile before chilling out watching a movie. Bucky looked over at me a few times during the movie but I didn't dare look in his direction, it would make me so nervous.

Jesus Adelaide you only met the dude a week ago stop thinking about him.