35. New me

A D E L A I D E

I woke up with a throbbing pain in my head. It hurt like a bitch.

Told you that it was going to hurt like a bitch.

I opened my eyes trying to adjust to the lighting around me as I swing my arm to my head rubbing it slowly as it hurts like hell. As I rubbed my eyes I sat up from the cold metal bed with one pillow and no blankets.

Rude.

I felt the coldness of the ground making me flinch from my feet to sitting on my bed. I looked around the room I was in and it was like a prison cell you would see in a movie like prison break.

There was a brown wooden table with glass of water sitting with a night light on, brightening the whole room. There was no window just a three wall room and then there is a metal barrier blocking the area were the exit must be.

Snapping out of my thoughts a cough from the man who called me 'my little flower' I felt something inside me that I knew who he is but I don't know where I've seen him before. Every time I tried to reach to the back of my head to think harder and harder it made an pain in my ass of an headache.

Son of a bitch.

I turn my head to see a boy with no emotion on his face but I can tell he is scared and nervous from the way his body shifts from time to time from the man beside him.

"Well, this is a nice change of scenery" I smirked to myself taking in the room around me, acting that I don't give two shits even though I'm pissed out of my fucking mind.

"It's a prison cell?" The man preached.

"I was being sarcastic. Try it sometime." I said rolling my eyes.

I may forget who I am and basically all my memories but I still feel like I have a big ass ego and a high chance I am a sarcastic person so yeah.

"Even after all the memory wiping and all the pain you still have that fucking ass sarcasm that's just great" he groaned out as he whispers into the boys ear making him tense a bit but calmed down when I smiled at him.

The man and the boy walked away before I said "bye bye don't let the hell hounds eat you, fucker"

Ah great I'm lone again.

All by myself

Shut the fuck brain this is not the time.

I pace back and forth thinking of anything but every time I try to remember something my head gets a huge headache. I don't feel anything I'm like I'm emotionless and I don't know why the world is different I can't remember anything.

Why can't I remember anything I screamed to myself.

Pacing back and forth for god knows how long until I heard faded foot steps coming my way as I walk over to the cell gate I look out to see who was coming and it was just three men in Russian uniform making there way to me with a smirk on their faces.

Well this couldn't be good.

"Hey fuckers did you want something?" I waved at them as they smirked coming closer.

"Your going to be scared in a minute that will shut that pretty mouth of yours" one of the male soldiers phrased as he opens the cell door with the rest of his mates following him in. I burst out laughing probably looking like a psychopath right now but I literally don't feel any emotions right now.

Omg I'm literally like a vampire with no emotions that's awesome.

"Are we going to play some games..I really miss the out side world come on let's play some games." I chirped as I sat on the bed laughing.