10. Perfect kiss

a little bit of this and a little bit of that and boom you have an make out session with Bucky Barnes

A D E L A I D E

As our lips connect I can feel an arm snaking there way onto my waist and gripping it tight but not to tight just soft and gently. His hands where so firm and gentle trying to hurt me to much.

As I moved my body up my legs swing across his body so I was straddling on top of him as he laid fully on his back not letting go off my waist. He kissed passionately. Not like the ones I had before.

He bit softly but forcedly on my lower lip making me to gasp as he takes the chance to slytherin insides of my mouth. Tasting the mint flavour in his mouth feeling heavenly on mine has took control of the kiss while he met with mine again making me gasp.

Buck flips me over roughly but still holding me firmly on the rim of my side keeping me leaned into him.

I could feel his lips departing from mine. Feeling his breath getting farther away from me even though he is only metres away from me.

Looking down at me with his gloomy eyes.

Both of us stared at each other for awhile taking in each detail of each other observing one another like this is never gonna happen again and want to make it last.

The way his brown greasy hair is down to his shoulders with slight curls at the end making it messy. Trailing my eyes all over his face was breath taking I could stare at his features all day and just be able to stay with him sent butterflies in my stomach not like the way it was with Peter.

Bucky soon leaned down kissed the top of my earlobe. I felt his hot steamy breath whispering into my ear. "Engel, you have no idea what you are doing to me"

Making me open my mouth for a split second at his soft whisper sending shivers down my spine.
Until he breathed down my neck kissing deeply causing tiny marks behind to symbolise that I was his.

Planting soft delicate wet kisses on my pale skin causing my toes to curl at his tender touches. It felt like ages as he worked on that one area of my body, as I wanted to feel his touch on my once wet lips before it became cold from his last touch a few minutes ago.

It felt like an eternity had went by when I notice he had stopped and coldness that was hot against my once warm neck from his body warmth had faded in a blink of an eye.

I opened my eyes with confusion written all over my face has to why he has stopped. It is when I notice me and Bucky weren't the only people in the room anymore but one more figure was standing at the door in shock at the scene.

I turned from the person who was standing in the door way and looked up at Bucky who gulp at his best friend glancing over at us with utter confusion while taking in the scene he had witnessed.

As Steve stared at Bucky then at me then at me then at Bucky and so on. Moments went by and the attention in the room was screaming awkward, by the second.

We didn't know who was going to talk first but I somehow spoke out.

"Oh...Uhm...hey Steve how you doing?"

Without even realising that I had said it when a half silent chuckle had escaped Steve's lips before answering.

"One ship...two your lucky I was the one that told Tony to get you and not him... and three have fun"  and then with that said Steve winked at Bucky and left closing the door behind him.

While me and Bucky turned to one another with him still sitting on top of me and me staring at him in the eyes. When we heard the door opening in again and popping in Steve again.

"But not to much fun. As I don't want to hear my niece you know" Steve proclaimed nervously but seriously at the same time.

Making me look at him in utter shock at his comment causing me to cough allowed. As I was doing that Bucky grabbed the pillow beside me and thrown it at Steve but not hitting him as Steve had already bolted out when he notice the flying pillow.

Me and Bucky looked at each other again with complete silence in the room before bursting out laughing as Buck leaned down and kissed me one more time as he moved back to his side of the bed while not taking his blue ocean eyes off from me as I moved closer to him to rest on his big muscular chest taking in his antiseptic scent.

While his metal arm rubs small circles on my back with a soft angelic kiss on my forehead.

"Goodnight, Engel" he softly mumbled.

"Night, buck"

I mumbled quietly but loud enough for Bucky to hear her angelic voice. I hugged Buck tighter onto his stomach not wanting to let go from him.

 I hugged Buck tighter onto his stomach not wanting to let go from him