16. Meeting her *

A D E L A I D E

"Your mother. Do you really think she is alive?" Bucky asked as he gets up from the ground to sit beside me.

"Yeah...maybe...I don't know. All I know is that me and my mum only know that song and i also saw the woman who was looking at me walk away so I don't know." I groaned the the last few words as I get up from the bed, crossing my arms. "Bucky why would she... Why did she lea-." All these questions in my head.

Is she really alive?

If yes why did she leave me?

She promised that she would never leave me. So why did she lie to me?

Does she still love me?

Why did she fake her death or was it even fake?

I fell to the ground with my heart racing so fast I feel like I'm going to explode. Bucky came down in front of me holding me tighter than before. Whispering soft loving words into my ear.

"Why!" I shouted out. Bucky looked at me for a second before I continued. "Why did she do it. Why did she leave me and my dad? Leave me!"

"Shh it's alright, Engel"

"None of this is alright, Bucky!! S...she l...left me. She left me and I was fine I mourned her death like my father but after all this time. There could be the possibility that she is still alive and breathing." I shouted out pulling away from Bucky. I could tell I hurt Bucky a bit from my anger a second ago as I grow guilt in me, looking at him with my eyes wide.

"Bucky I'm sorry i didn't mean t..to shout at you" he nodded and pulled me in for a tight hug.

We both just sat there cuddle up in a ball on the ground, Bucky not wanting to let go and I didn't want to either. With Bucky my whole world stops when I'm with him I don't think about the world around me as I know he will be there with me, fighting my way with him by my side.

                                                                                          ~*~

Few hours past since my out burst in front Bucky, I would often mumble I'm sorry every now and then as I shouldn't have let all my anger out on him. He didn't deserve it but he always says 'what ever your going through or what your feeling, I'm feeling and going through it with you forever and always.'

How does he do that?

With just some inspirational words he calms me down so quick.

Me and Bucky some how got back into the bed which I don't remember from all the blurry vision and the numbness I feel inside me.

But some odd reason I asked Bucky can he put lavender blue on for a bit and it calmed me but not as much Bucky as. Bucky actually loved the song as he started humming it in my ears and it was really peaceful I wonder if he would let me hear his real singing voice one day.

As I stare up to the ceiling with Bucky sleeping beside me with his arms around my waist holding me tightly but firmly, with his adorable little snoring noises beside me.

I was thinking if she wanted to meet. My mother.

Did she send that usb to me to let me know she is alive or is it a trap from the people who 'killed' my mother?

Does she want to meet now that I know that she is possibly out there someone lurking out in the shadows waiting for me?

I can't do this. To much questions in my head that I want answered.