21. Positive

A D E L A I D E

Tossing and turning all night. My stomach wasn't in the right place this early morning with Bucky beside it calms me down a bit but I still got sore stomach every time I settle down after it stops. I jumped out of Bucky's bed and ran to the bathroom, opening up the toilet lid and vomit coming out of my mouth as I try to breath. After moments of coughing up vomit, I felt an soft hand on my back rubbing back and forth while my hair is tied up in a bun from Bucky holding it.

"It's ok baby, let it out I'm here." Bucky whispers as I gripped onto the toilet seat tighter.

My stomach feels all so twisted and it's been happening for two days in a row now. It hurts even more when I move about to much. I looked up at Bucky who had worried expression on his face when he sees my eyes go watery from the pain.

Could this be signs that I'm pregnant? God I hope not, I'm not ready.

"Bucky do you think...?" I asked as I wipe my hand across my face, wiping my tear away.

"I don't know, baby" he hugs me tight. "We'll go to the shop when the store opens to get a test ok. But for now you go back into bed and I'll clean this up and get you a drink and hot water bottle, deal" I nodded and began standing up with Bucky beside my side, helping me get comfy into bed. As he plants a kiss on my forehead before leaving to get me a drink and my hot water bottle.

~*~

I somehow fell back to sleep even with the pain in my stomach but it was alright a little bit when I woke up. I fluttered my eyes open a little and looked around the room seeing that I'm still with Bucky as he walks out of the shower with a towel around himself. I mumbled a 'good morning' to him as he lifts his head in my direction as he slides his boxers and sweatpants on throwing his hair up in a low bun before walking over laying beside me.

"How are you feeling now, Engel?"

"Little bit sore but I'll manage" he nods his head and pulls me closer to him, me resting my head on his shoulder.

~*~

Later while later, I'm fully dressed, just wearing a loose black zip up jacket with Nike joggers as I slide on my shoes before taking my bag with my purse, phone and keys.

Walking out of my room to meet Bucky in the lounge sitting on the couch waiting on me. When he seen me he immediately got up to reach out to hold my hand.

We talked for a bit while we walk to the shop but mostly in silence but a comfortable silence. As we both like our thoughts to ourselves for a bit as it sometimes gets to much but we still hold each other's hands for comfort.

Wondering into the shop going down the isle to get an test. My hands shaking for some reason but I don't know if I'm happy that I might be pregnant but I'm still young though, I'm only eighteen or I'm just nervous and disappointed that I wouldn't be.