45. Game night

A D E L A I D E

"I HATE YOU!" Peter screamed.

"OH WELL NEXT TIME DON'T STEAL MY MONOPOLY" I shouted at Peter as I threw my water bottle at his face as he shouts 'OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR'

"I felt like it" I shrugged.

"Peter give Adelaide her two hundred dollars you landed on her property" Bucky says to Peter as he rolls his eyes while he wraps an arm round my waist pulling me into his chest.

"NO!" Peter exclaimed. "SHE'S IN JAIL IM NOT GONNA, GIVE MONEY TO A CRIMINAL"

Oh and let me tell you jail suck ass.

"PETER!" I picked up another water bottle and chucked it at him making him groan again. "THAT's NOT HOW YOU PLAYYY!!" I screeched.

"Guys why is Adelaide screaming?" Bird man asked the people in room which include *cleans throat*

Capsicle, me, T-dog, pepperoni , wolf man, spider monkey, the two sets of twins but the younger twins are watching a movie so they good, vision, Pocahontas, Nicky, natty, and brucy.

I think that's everyone?

"Shut the flip up samual!" Steve pointed to Sam as he screeches at him. " you don't get to talk after stealing my last railroad!" Sam slouched down in his seat as he crosses his arms across his non muscular chest.

"I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN" Peter shouts as he shreds a tear down his baby face.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" I shucked another bottle at him screaming "waterfall", hitting him across his head as me and Bucky fist bump each other as we laugh.

Get it because it's a water bottle and it falls on him, so waterfall? No ok...I'll go hide in a closet.

"Where are you getting these from?!" He shouts as everyone looks at me agreeing with him. I shrugged again, hiding another bottle behind my back.

"Alright alright shut the fuck up, you too!" Tony proclaimed as he pointed between me and Peter. "and Adelaide stop throwing water bottles at Peter. Say sorry"

What does that even mean?

"Sorry isn't in my vocabulary" I grinned as I chucked another bottle at Peter hitting him in the ....

Let's just he isn't gonna be making any babies in the baby maker any time soon...

"Adelaide stop doing that!" Tony shouted as he rubs his head.

"Tony are you having one of those middle age crisis?" Bucky jokes as he rests his head on my shoulder holding me tight.

Isn't he like hundred and something?

Just as we were about to end the game and count the money on who is the winner of this game. Pepper and Wanda came walking in with cupcakes, sweets, cakes and oohh cheesecakes. I reach over to my back pack and grab an sliver knife from the front pockets.

When I turned around everyone in the room minus the younger twins staring at me and then the knife then back at me with confusion.

"Why do you have that in your bag?" Pocahontas *cough* Clint asks.

"I always carry a knife in my bag. You know in case of cheesecake or something" I shrugged as I reach over to the minted areo cheesecake and sliced a bit.

"Ok...then let's count who won."

I handed the money to Natasha who wasn't playing and let her count it as I enjoy this tasty cheesecake that is going in my belly.