28. But this is for life

T H I R D P E R S O N P O V

Adelaide pulls away from the kiss as she looks up at Bucky with a smile on her face as well as him. They gaze into each others eyes as she takes in every inch of his facials. Yeah she have seen him like this but Adelaide never took the chance to actually look at how fine this man is in front of her.

Bucky looks down at this beautiful woman below him as she studies him as he thinks about her.

Adelaide may have not been his first kiss but she's the kissed that mattered to him. It's not the first time Adelaide and Bucky kissed but Bucky knows that this kiss made him realise he didn't want to kiss anyone else ever again. Bucky knows deep down that his lips belong to her.

Bucky stares back down at her lips and just look at them. Her name is written all over them.

Adelaide lends in and kissed him one last time before leaving the room, with her eyes lit up and her lips in a smile.

She knew that he was the one.

A D E L A I D E

As I walk down the hallway, I couldn't help but place my finger on my lips still feeling the warmth of his touch around it. Thinking how I got to a girl who doesn't want any boy drama to this.

And this is amazing.

Not in a million years did I ever thought I would like Bucky, I would've rubbed him off like he is a madman. At first I thought he was very imitating and closes off to the world but what I've learnt is that he makes really cheesy jokes, his laugh is enjoyable to listen too, the conversations we could have and never get bored of each other, he hugs like a teddy bear, and must of all he cares.

Oh, what a plot twist you are James Buchanan Barnes.

As I stumble a few feet to my door and my mind somehow flicks to Peter. I really want to talk to him about he can still be my best friend and nothing more than that.

I backed away from my door and walked straight into peters spare room or his room my dad lets him use for anytime he stays over.

Pounding on his door hoping that he is in there or I just wasted my energy and muscles to talk to Peter to try get my best friend back.

A few seconds later the door began opening and it was Peter looking down at me.

Geez am I really that short.

He looks at me confused and I can see he was crying for a bit from the faded puffy eyes.

"Whats wrong, Adelaide?"

"I know your sad that I didn't choose you but Peter I can't let go of the fact that your my best friend and I don't want to be in a world we're thee Peter Parker isn't my best friend anymore, hell your like a big brother to me Peter. You were there when I first tried to ride a bike and fell off not even five seconds later." Peter face smiles as he recalls that funny moment. "You were there when I'm down and we would make an sos call to have a movie and treats and pull an all nighter." I smiled back to all the great memories me and Peter shared together.

"Not that I don't like going down memory lane. Where's this going?" He asks.

"What I'm trying to say" I take a breath before speaking again. "Boyfriends and girlfriends are going to come and go" he raises at brow at me before nodding for me to continue. "But this" I got my hand and motioned between me and Peter, pointing to my chest and pointing back at his. "Is for life."

I really didn't know what Peter was thinking and I know it will take him awhile for him to let go of his feelings for me but all I know is that I want my best friend back who I can chat or have fun all the time.

"I may have some feelings for you Adelaide hell any guy out there would be clueless not to fall in love with you but I'm not one of those guys. I want to get back to what we were before we both dated because I really miss having our time together. Hell if this doesn't scream sweet home Alabama after I say your actually like a little sister to me and yes I love you Adelaide but I'll always be happy for you even if it's not with me." I look up at Peter holding back a smile and his choice of words. "So Adelaide stark would you like to start over?" I giggled before putting on a big smile while I jump up and down and sprang into his arms.

"I would love that Peter." I said as I pull away.

"Alright then." I look down to see Peter reach his hand out for me to shake. "Hi I'm your friendly neighbour Spider-Man and you are?" I burst out laughing holding on to my stomach as I take his hand after a few seconds of calming down.

"Hi I'm Adelaide stark the baddest bitch that ever roam the planet" I giggled as I shaked his hand with a slight smile plastered on his face before making an 'oh my god' sound.

"What?" I asked.

"You know what it is time for?" I raised my brow in confusion before Peter keeps looking at me with 'you better remember' look. Then it hit me.

"Let's do it!" I chirped.

Oh know what are they going to do?