8. Loki

A D E L A I D E

Its been a few days since me and Bucky locked eyes with each other in the lab and to be honest i cant stop thinking about his blue icy ones looking into mine. Peter seem to have notice but he didn't question it just glared every time he see's Bucky. Typical.

I've seen Bucky everywhere i go its like he is my own personal bodyguard or worst stalker!

It is nice having him around knowing that he is here if i need him but he is probably keeping an watch on me so i don't ruin the lab again. oh back story on that i didn't get grounded thank Peter for that even though it was his fault.

I'm currently in the kitchen with my mum making food for everyone were making lasagna, mhmm.

"Love, can you go get everyone for me, please?" I nodded my head and took a deep breath in.

"DINNERRRR IS READYYYY, PEOPLEEEEE!!!" i could feel my whole face going red from the lack of oxygen i have left in my mouth.

"you know you could have just came to us and not waste your breath, you weirdo" Natasha said walking in laughing along with Wanda behind her.

"what was the point of wasting my time walking to the lounge and back again to eat, so who is the weirdo now" i huffed.

"you are still has you were the one that wasted your breath and just decided to be lazy and not walk over to us" Wanda finished off wandering over the table.

"ugh Adelaide go get the boys" pepper asked nicely. I groaned while standing up and walked off.

As i was going to the lounge i seen my dad, Steve, vision and thor?

"Thor when did you get here?" he turned around and smiled at my direction standing up giving me a hug.

"not to long ago wanted to come and check on you guys nothing to do in Azgard so me and Loki came for a visit." I smiled but the smile faded when i heard Loki.

Little back story for you all. Last time Loki was here he left with an black eye and i would be lying if it wasn't me who did, which i did and it was awesome.

"where is he?" looking around the room and not seeing him or Bucky. Bucky why should i care if he was here?

"He said he needed some fresh air" i nodded before realising what i actually came here for. "oh yeah Mum said dinner was ready"

"thank you honey were coming now" Dad and Steve both got up from the couch and began walking towards the kitchen right when tony turned round and asked Thor if he wanted to stay for dinner which he agreed with in a split second. This shithead knew it was lasagna night.

I was in the lounge all by myself and decided to go look for Bucky to tell him dinner is ready. I thought of the one place he might have went, the balcony next door. It has the best view of the city lights.

As i was walking down the corridor to get to the balcony doors i felt some one was following me and I guessed it was Bucky going to scare me again but i was wrong when i felt a tight grip on my wrist pulling me into them and into the wall with my hands above my head staring into his blue bloomy eye's.

"Loki nice to see you again how is your eye?" i grinned causing him to tighten his grip. "still not over me punching you I assume?"

"Laugh all you want but i got you were i need you" he whispered as he moved to my ear feeling his breath hit my ear.

"Don't mess with me Loki you know what i'm capable off" i smirked trying to break free but he feels like he go more stronger over the years.

"I know"

As i was about to reply back i felt a pair of lips connecting to mine using it with a great force, he bit my lip making me gasp at the pain as he quickly used that advantage to get in my mouth to meet mine.

He kept kissing me and each touch was getting quicker and more painful as he moved down my neck. "Loki, stop your hurting" he didn't stop he just kept going as i tried to let go but his hands were holding onto my hands tightly with his whole body pressed against me on the wall. "LOKI YOUR HURTING ME" I screeched out only for him to hear but an significant other had heard me shout.  I looked to my right and saw an arm being lifted and it smashed into Loki's face causing him to drop to the floor.

  I looked to my right and saw an arm being lifted and it smashed into Loki's face causing him to drop to the floor