13. Day after the club *

ADELAIDE POV

The following morning I woke up with the sun shining upon my eyes making me groan of the morning sunrise. As I get up to close the curtains a little bit where the sun was shining on me. I couldn't get up from the bed as I was strapped down with an strong grip of the other person's hand around my waist.

I slowly turned my head sidewards to see who it was and to my surprise it was just Bucky.

I replayed the events that happened a few hours before.

"Doll, I've gotta be honest." as Bucky whispers into my ear with his hot breath hitting against my skin.

"I don't like your outfit. I think your clothes would look better on the floor." He whispered to me as he pulls me up and flips me back over laying on my back as he straddles me he reaches for the rim of my crop top pulling it over my head showing off my black lace bra as he stares lustfully.

I lick my lips out of anticipation as he just stares at me for a bit before leaning in brushing over my fair skin as he goes down to my collarbone, sucking and biting. I arch my back as I stretch my hands out gripping the sheets under neath me.

He grips my hips firmly stopping me from moving. "Don't move, baby" he whispers peppering my stomach with kisses all the way down to my skirt that's pulled up slightly. He looks up at me with lust as he trails his metal arm finger up my thigh making me twitch from the coldness.

In a quick second he had my skirt down along with my black lace panties as he throws one of my legs over his shoulder, "I told you not to move, Engel" he tuts looking at me as I tilt my head up to see him shaking his head slightly before my head falls back on to the mattress as I feel his tongue slip into me. Licking and kissing all around my vagina. I muffled a moan in my hand before I felt my body jerk upwards as I hiss, after Bucky had slapped me in the ass.

I look at him with hooded eyes as he watches me with dark eyes filled with lust as he licks me dry. He pulls back smirking at me, "No more covering those beautiful sounds Princess" he mutters before putting my leg back down as he moves back up to me kissing me on the lips lightly as I move forward for more before letting out a hiss of pain as he adds a finger into me.

He pumps in and out of me as I lose my breath staring up at him as he watches me, trailing his fingers down my face, down my neck, to the back of my shoulder, to the brim of my bra clip. He unclips it in one swift motion throwing it somewhere in the medium large room.

He adds a second finger as I dig my fingers into his shoulder feeling every inch of my body wanting more every time he pulls out of me. I want him. I need him.

"Buck...plea..se" I pleaded as he raises a brow looking up at me from licking and nipping my hardened nipples as I pant for dear life as he slips a third finger in making me twitch. "Fu..ck me" I panted as he goes deeper grasping his shoulders as he sucks my right nipple while his free hand rubs up and down my left arm.

"Already planning on it Princess, no need to beg" he said before slipping his fingers out of me and stopping his attempts on my breasts as he moves closer to me rubbing his lower half on me as he kisses up my ear. "I'll be making you scream until you don't know your name. I'll be making you begging for me" he whispers before kneeling up taking his t shirt off showcasing his delicious appetising abs.

He looks me over once more before standing up pulling down his jeans along with his boxers as my eyes grow wide. "Your big" I muttered to him as he smiles at me getting back on the bed after taking his socks and shoes off. He climbs back on top of me as his crotch rubs against my vagina as I buckle my hips nonchalantly.