39. Dude with an metal arm

A D E L A I D E

"You can't break what's already broken"

"Your a weapon seventeen weapons don't weep" viktor says as he steps closer to me as he whispers these words into my ear.

Gag.

He moves away from me as he steps back watching the show thats going to happen right about now. All I hear when the doctor placed the helmet on my head was screams of pain and memories that were slowly coming back.

My screams, screaming at every memory that flashed before my eyes, screaming at the pain in my head, screaming at the man in front of me making my life miserable, screaming at the world but mostly screaming for help.

I hear over the screams and the pain a voice whispering in my ear as I flinch at his familiar voice. "You're not strong enough to withstand the storm!"

I want this to end. I want the pain to end. I want the screaming to end. I can't feel anything all I feel is my head ringing and something inside my stomach tightening like something is inside me but what?

A flashback flashed before my eyes as I smile at the moment and the tears following down my face.

I have a baby inside me.

That's when I knew I had to fight for the unborn child but I also have to fight to get home. Home to my family and my love.

"I am the storm!" I screamed to Viktor before I took breaths in and out as the machine turned off and my whole body is vibrating and all I could remember is a a faded memory of a man who is blurred out and an item of paper in my hands as I stare down at it in awe but it's also blurred out.

What I do know this place is fucked up.

B U C K Y  B A R N E S

"Stay" I whispered in the pouring rain as she stares at me with confusion in her eyes but I could see from behind her hooded eyes she is showing some sort of emotion but not any type of emotion. Morose.

She looks numb and afraid but her walls are build so high that I don't even recognise her only her sweet angelic voice just speaking to me a few moments ago. Her pretty face reflected on a broken mirror and for a slight moment she felt as if she had really shattered but why?

with that last word allowed she walked into the rain and didn't look back. That feeling inside me that will be last time I'll ever see her but I'm not going to let that happen. I'm coming for you Princess if it's the last thing I do.

Walking back to the tower with the rain slightly less pouring from awhile ago as thoughts in my head on what just happened I intend to find her but where do I start? Do I start where it all happened? Do you think they would be stupid enough to rebuild Hydra in Sokovia?

~*~

Getting off the elevator stepping into the lounge with an frown on my face and small tears making it's way down my cheek as I whips them away when I crashed into a wall making me collapse to the ground wait no this is warm and heavy.

Damn I turning into Adelaide and her clumsiness.

"Get the fuck of me"

I rolled of the bulldozer as I lay on my back for a second before sighing and getting up and helping Tony of the ground.

"Sorry" I mumbled as I whispered in a low raspy voice.

"Alright your being quite and I don't like it. What happened?" Tony asked as he folded his arms.