33. Video tape pt.1

T H I R D  P E R S O N  P O V

The whole gang is gathered around the table in the meeting room when they had found out they got an package with an USB stick inside saying 'Adelaide's transformation'. Everyone was worried waiting for every to come take a seat.

Bucky was worried the whole time he knew what transformation means. Turning into him and he hopes they didn't wipe her memories but he has a feeling a gut feeling that she got her memories wiped.

As Clint walks in with a donut in his hands as he munches on it taking a sit at the table, the last person they were all waiting on some faces were like 'are you for real' or laughed quietly into themselves.

"Seriously Clint? Couldn't have waited" Tony questioned folding his arms across his chest.

"Hey don't judge! My stomach needs food and don't come at me because I got the last donut airhead" Clint groaned as he bit into his donut again.

"Anyways" Tony stated. "As some of you may know is that we got an package earlier and it was an USB drive with 'Adelaide's transformation'."

"Wait what?"

"What do you mean transformation"

Everyone who didn't know questions and gasps as they all look at the drive except Bucky he was twiddling with his fingers nervous as hell.

Tony walked over to his laptop that connects to the screen and plugged it in. The video took a few seconds to download before a video popped up on the screen with Adelaide's face saying to press play. Tony pressed the play button before looking at Bucky with reassurance if he wanted to see it and he hesitated nodded moments later.

The video plays in third person with slanted writing and the normal writing font will be Bucky's POV.

*video plays*

Adelaide pulls against the ropes with all her might, but they wouldn't give.

"Don't bother" a male voice said in a rough tone.

Adelaide looked up to discover who was speaking to her. Although the room was only lit from where she is and was too dark to make out where the voice had came from.

"Your not getting out anytime soon, my little flower"

My little flower? Adelaide mentioned the man with the mask called her that when she was young. It must be him. He took my Princess.

"You" Adelaide freezes as she remembers that deep voice with the nickname he called her sent a shiver down her back. "Your the man that shot my mother" she shouts back.

"How does she know who he is?" Tony questioned. Everyone shrugged.

"Am I really that memorable that you recognise my nickname for you, my little flower?" He laughs back with a grin on his face.

"Let me think, let me think" she hums to herself. "No. I rather see you die. Oh that would be memorable" Adelaide smirked to herself.

"What is she doing? Is she trying to get killed" Clint questions.

"Well she is Tony's daughter and is an idiot like him so yes she is stupid to get her self killed" Sam chuckles which ends with getting a death glare from Tony.

If glaring at someone like that made you die instantly then Sam would have been dead ages ago.

"I see being kidnapped and soon to be tortured hasn't affected your humour!" He said glaring at Adelaide with anger within his cold emotionless eyes.