14. Lies

A D E L A I D E

Three weeks as pasted since the club. Yes I did use the morning after pill just in case. I've been really really happy since then. Like my world have been flipped upside down and it's wonderful.

I've been doing loads of uni work, me and Peter got an A- for our volcano project two weeks ago. It was amazing even though Peter got soaked with the foam but the professor found it funny so give us extra credit.

Haven't talked with MJ since she told me not to talk to peter in the library several weeks ago. I didn't tell Peter about it though even though I don't like her doesn't mean I want to ruin their relationship.

Me and pepper have been doing loads of cooking I learnt how to make her famous chicken curry. Let's just say the first time it didn't taste nice but I'll get there in time.

Bucky and I have been spending the most time with each other, we grew really close since the night him and i, did it and it may have happened a few more times since then.

But it's hard doing it because I'm not ready to tell my parents yet and I know my dad wouldn't have agree with it and Bucky understands this but I know he doesn't like the fact that he as to hide our relationship.

Do we have an relationship?

What is Bucky and I?

Friends with benefits?

I don't know what we are but all I know is that I have this feeling in my stomach each time I see him in the training area or the lounge area, where we share a few glances with each other then hours later we both manage to pull our selves out of family gathering at night and just say were tired. We mostly get Steve or one of girls to help us out for the time being so my dad doesn't get suspicious with me and Bucky leaving alone each time.

~*~

I'm currently in my room finishing up some homework for uni for tomorrow when I heard my door knock a few times before a head pops in.

"Hey mum"

"Hi sweetie, could you do me favour if your not busy?" Pepper asks.

"Sure, what do you need?"

"Could you get some ingredients for tonight's dinner. I would do it myself but I have to go to the hospital to get an ultrasound." Pepper smiled. "Of course, send me the list while I get change."  She nods before shutting the door behind her.

As I was getting changed, I heard my door knock again. "Pepper I'm coming now."

The door opened slightly as I put my black Cali top over my head.

"It's not pepper" the voice said opening the door. Standing at the mirror in front of me has I watch as the person walks in.

Bucky standing at the door frame looking at me as he leans into the door folding his arms across his chest as he looks me up and down as I look at him through the mirror's reflection.