27. I want you

A D E L A I D E

Stumbling into Bucky's room as I look in I don't see him in there.

Where is he? I wondered.

As I was about to leave, I heard a door opening and it was Bucky coming out of his bathroom with a towel on his lower hips. His hair tripping wet as it sticks to his skin. Seeing his abs and his bare chest, as the water trips down his fine body.

I step in closing the door behind me as he lifts his head to see me as he walks over to the dresser to get his clothes.

"What are you doing here?" He says in a rough tone.

"Are we not going to continue watching the movie?" I asked raising a brow at his change of tone.

"Go to Peter. Go back to your cheating boyfriend" he scoffed.

"He is not my boyfriend!"

"Whatever"

"What's crawled up your ass?" I screeched as I walk over to the bed, sitting down.

"You" I looked at him confused as he turns his gaze back at me. Noticing my confusion. "Go run back to Peter."

"Bucky your being delusional"

"Oh am i?"

"Yes you are!" I scolded.

"How? Name one thing I have done to you." I questioned as I sit up from the bed, folding my arms across my chest.

"You kissed him." He says with sadness in his eyes. As my mind flashes back to what had happened moments ago.

F L A S H B A C K

As I walk back to Bucky's room, I felt all my emotions settling down from all the feelings I have held inside me all these years. Why did Peter do that? After all these years, he loves me other than MJ who he has been with and still has the nerve to tell me he loves him.

All these thoughts inside me as I walk down the light hallway. I felt an hand on my wrist, I turn and see Peter looking down at me with golden specks in his eyes as he gazes down locking eyes with me as I look up into his brown eyes.

T H I R D P E R S O N P O V

He whispered into Adelaide's ear "Can I kiss you? Just one last time?"

Adelaide didn't even get the chance to answer when she realise what was happening at all. She only knows that Peter was kissing her. Without warning, without permission. Without even deciding if she wanted to kiss him back. But simply Peter just couldn't do anything else. He needed that breath Adelaide was holding. It belonged to him, and he wanted to feel her lips again like he used to.

Adelaide pushed away from Peter five seconds after what was happening. She can't do this. Not to Bucky. She looked up at Peter with wide eyes but didn't question it because deep down she knew she needed that closer to begin her new life with Bucky.

E N D O F F L A S H B A C K

"You saw that?" He nodded. I began to giggle a little bit when he rose his brow as he looks at me like. 'Why the fuck is she laughing? Where having a serious conversation' Face.

"How are you laughing during this?" He screeched.

"You obviously just seen an glimpse of what happened." He stood silent, looking at me still with confusion written all over his face. "I pulled away Bucky."

"You still kissed him, Adelaide" I rolled my eyes at his stubbornness. I walked over to him eyeing him as he watches me take each step. Seeing him fidget a bit when I'm standing centimetres away from him, as I look up into his blue ocean eyes. "I choose you Bucky. I want you. Not Peter."

T H I R D P E R S O N P O V

Bucky grabbed Adelaide by her throat but he didn't choke her. He just simply pushed her against the grey walls, in his four wall bedroom. Just kissing her so deep she forgot whose air she was breathing.

Adelaide puts her hands on either side of Bucky's face, and the room falls away. Bucky has never gotten so lost in a kiss before and then, the space between them explodes. His heart keeps missing beats and his hands cannot bring her close enough to him. He tastes her and realise, he have been starving. Bucky knew he has loved before, but it didn't feel like this. He has kissed a few girls in his time, but it didn't burn him alive.

Maybe it lasts a minute, and maybe it's an hour. All he simply knows is this kiss, and how soft her skin is when it brushes against Bucky's skin, and that even if he did not know yet until now.

Bucky has been waiting for this person forever.

Thoughts on the actual name?