17. Missing school

A D E L A I D E

It's been a few days since meeting my mother and seeing that she was actually alive and healthy. I'm still shocked by it and I haven't even told Bucky even though I told myself I was going to tell him that night.

To be honest I don't think I even wanted to tell anyone about it but at the same time what if I do? We all already have a perfect life well not perfect but stable.

What would my dad think when he hears that the one he used to love is alive after all these years. What would he be thinking? What would he feel about this? I know he wouldn't go back with her, he made amends with that years ago but how will he feel?

I jumped out of bed and it's finally Friday, this week as been the worse and I just hope this day doesn't get ruined from my mad life.

Walking over to my closet taking out some comfy clothes for the day. Letting my brown-blonde root hair down loose with a little bit of concealer under my eyes. Going into the bathroom to brush my teeth and do some final touches before heading out to the kitchen to get a quick snack.

 Going into the bathroom to brush my teeth and do some final touches before heading out to the kitchen to get a quick snack

Walking into the lounge I see everyone is awake.

How the heck do they do this every morning? You would've thought I would get used to it for waking up at 5am for the past two years for training with shields.

"Morning everyone" I hummed skipping to the kitchen but stopped half way through to turn back.

"You seem cheery today. What's got you in an happy mood or should I say someone." Sam snickered. Looking at Bucky who was completely red but looking at me and what I'm wearing today. I rolled my eyes, i swear that man likes anything i wear. I looked around to see my dad is busy helping pepper with the food.

"Matter of fact bird wings, does this answer your question?" I smirked. Walking over to Bucky turning his head to me so I could kiss him. I bite down on his lips, licking over the bite mark before letting go.

Always let the men wanting more. right ladies and gents.

Sam, Steve, Clint, vision, Thor who is still not so surprisingly still here and the girls gasped at my some what boldness but the only person who didn't gasp was Bucky. He just sat there admiring my boldness even with my dad standing over in the kitchen with his back turned.

"Breakfast is ready!" Tony turned around and seen everyone with shocked faces. "Why are you all so shocked? What did I miss?"

Everyone looked at each other giggling with each other before all of us went to get something to eat. Except me I went over and just picked up a pancake and went to get my bag.

"Are you not going to sit and eat that?" Tony asked. I shake my head.

"No I'm already late for uni, so I'll see all of you later." I waved at them all with them saying 'bye' adios chacha' etc.