25. Tell her

P E T E R P A R K E R

Sitting out the patio taking in the fresh air on this Friday afternoon with the sunset setting in the distance and the whole city packed with people getting home from work.

I couldn't help but listen into my own thoughts.

What did I give up on her?

Why did I chose MJ and not Adelaide?

Did I even try?

Questions and questions keep getting asked and I don't know how to answer to them because it happened a long time ago and I can't turn back the clock and undo everything I did to make the girl, I still dearly have feelings for.

"Are you alright?"

So lost in thought I didn't even hear anyone to come out and even sit beside me asking if I was alright. Am I though?

Seeing addy with Bucky is hard but I know she is happy and I don't want to take that away from her.

"Peter?" A familiar voice said as a question. I hummed as I lifted my head to see cap sitting across from me with a drink in his hand.

"I said are you alright?"

"I'm fine." I muttered out as I scratched my head.

"Hey, talk to me. I may be Bucky's best mate but your my family too Peter." Steve said as he took a sip of his drink.

"I..I don't know cap." I signed. "The hardest thing I have ever done is walking away madly in love with Adelaide, and i ruined it."

"I think you have to her that."

"What do you mean?" I questioned, raising my brow.

"You have to talk to her. Get it off your chest and if she doesn't feel the same way. You need to let her go, it may be hard and there's loads of other single and beautiful women out there Peter, but at least you told her what you feel."

Should I take his advice?

Should I tell Adelaide? But I don't want to ruin the relationship we have now..

I smiled to myself after a few minutes of thinking. "Okay... thanks cap." I smiled.

"No problem." Steve smiled to himself as he mumbled to himself 'I should be a councillor' I grinned at him, shaking my head.

I got up from the chair and began walking when Steve asked where I was going.

"Following your advice and going to tell Adelaide on what's on my chest."

"Good luck" he smiled. "Oh and Peter if her answer isn't what you are expecting don't push it. At least you got yourself closure." I nodded and left.

~*~
<< I'm naming him Barry not Barry Allan 😏😂

Knocking onto Bucky's bedroom door, waiting patiently to be called in. My palms and head was sweating from the nerves. My spidey senses are telling me not to do it but I need to get this off my chest.

I heard a raspy voice coming behind the door and walked in. I seen Bucky had his arm around Adelaide shoulder as she led on his chest while watching the tv.

"Hey spider monkey, do you need anything?"

I gulp. "Could I chat with Adelaide in private for a few minutes." Adelaide lifted her head up from Bucky's hold and nodded her head.

Bucky kissed her forehead before she got up, stepping over Bucky's leg. Trying not to step on him instead.

Walking back we're I came, leaning my back against the wall facing Bucky's room. When
Adelaide came out closing the door while she places her glasses on her head.