31. Angel of death

A D E L A I D E

I can't breathe. My throat is caught. I can't scream. I can't move. I can't feel nothing. I feel completely utterly numb. I could feel my body is pressed against a metal table of some sort while I feel my stomach and legs wrapped with a leathered belt I believe.

The room feels cold and could feel eyes staring at me from around the room. I could hear fate breathing, maybe five to six people in the room.

I slowly fluttered my eyes open only to cringe from the bright light shining down on me. I closed my eyes again for a second before opening them fully. "Where am I?" I mumbled under my breath.

I pulled my arm to rest it on my head from the throbbing pain but only to realise my arms tied down from the belt side by side.

Where am I?

Who am I?

Wait

What's my name?

I flutter my eyes around the round gazing around my surroundings with two guards at the door, a person with white coat, a man dressed like a soldier like a Russian soldier? then I turned to the other side to see a person who has the same eyes, as me but I don't know who they are.

From what I could tell this place it changes people not for the greater good. I could feel the air at my skin and the masks faces they hold, it makes them into monsters that are made to kill people. The atmosphere feels like this place can break you down to every last bone you hold in your body.

"How are you feeling?" The voice called out from beside me. The man with the soldier wear looked down at me with a blank expression.

Do I look fine to you?

"Nothing at all, two stars. I wouldn't recommend this feeling" I smirked.

Sarcasm is my only defence. Plus I don't know these people.

"I see you took your fathers big ego" the man questioned.

"No sweetie I rather get tampon and drain his access ego but me no I'm just a girl who would rip your head off, if you don't tell me who you are and who I am?" The man smirked as he walked closer to me and as he reaches eye level with me, I see his eyes were cold and lifeless as he just stared at me with a smirk but the one thing that stood out was I know those eyes, I've seen them before but were?

"You don't remember who I am, my little flower"

Why can't I remember who I am? Have they done something?

Why do I remember that name and his eyes?

"Your eyes how do I recognise them? Have we met before?" He nodded.

"Viktor Abramov, leader of Hydra" I gulp at 'hydra'. I've heard that name before but were?

F L A S H B A C K

After me and Bucky played against each other on Mario cart and other games. It was finally dinner time, everyone went into the kitchen to see that my dad bought pizza's for us all.

I sat down beside Bucky who has his hand on my thigh rubbing small circles with his thumb as I reach other to get a slice of pepperoni pizza and almost devour it entirely before.

"Have some broccoli pizza, Adelaide" Sam offers and I make a fake gagging noise.

"No i'm good Sammy. You keep your wrong ass disgusting pizza over there" he gasps. "You wound me Adelaide. Broccoli is the best!!"

"So let me get this straight you wrong ass pizza eater. Your telling me that green shit is better than pepperoni? What kind of idiotic country are you from?"