34. Video tape pt2

Slanted writing will be third person and the normal writing font is bucky's POV.

All of a sudden Adelaide felt really tired. Like the world has drained her from everything that she had.

"I didn't do anything" Adelaide screamed out at the top of her lungs.

"Oh my god"

"No"

"Engel"

gasps were heard from around the room from the sight of Adelaide is right now. I know what she is feeling I've been through it loads of times and still not used to the pain it sent to my brain cells.

"I'm going to kill them!" I shouted as I look at the screen seeing Adelaide staring at the camera with a tears running down her eyes but still trying to pull of a smile to show she isn't in pain but she's failing from the dreadful pain that's shocking through her skull.

"Stop"

"Please"

"It hurts"

"BUCKYYY"

"AHHHHH"

Hearing that she called out to me one more time before I seen her eyes go pitch black and hint of sadness behind her eyes. I know, I've seen the way your eyes go when you drain from pain and lost of memories.

A voice snapped me out of my daze as I stare at the screen seeing my Engel not remembering who I am pains me to bits but I swear I'll do everything possible to get my Engel back into my arms.

"You love her don't you?" A voice called out from the door. Stepping in Peter with his arms crossed with a small smile. I smiled up to him with nervousness just in case he still has those feelings but I can't lie that I don't have feelings for her, I do.

"with all my heart"

I turn my gaze from Peter to the screen to hear my girl stop screaming from the pin and the helmet of her head and is sweating from her head from the pain. I see her whole body relax from the sound of the machine turning off and her eyes slowly dropping shut before she looked at the recording with confusion.

The video jumped forward a few hours possibly from the night sky shining in on her beautiful face with the moon shining upon her.

How is she still beautiful even in the pain she is through?

The next clip was the doctor putting the fluid in her arms. The fluid looks like the same colour that was in me.

Wait. There turning Adelaide into me.

What if she can't take the fluid? it only happens to a few people.

Another clip came up with Adelaide lifting her eyes open and close from the bright light shining on her as she sits up and looks around the room. The microphone is off at this point and the only thing we see is Adelaide talking to whoever she is talking to and confusion written all over her face.

all we hear in the room is our heart beats beating fast but you have to listen hard enough to know that everyone is anxious of what Adelaide will become.

Adelaide began pulling and pulling on the belt until it snapped and she jumped up and ran straight pass the cameras before someone moved the camera to were she went and it was her fighting the two guards in the room and even with the mic if I could here the bang of the gun ringing off in the room.

"Sh...she killed someone"

"Two people"

"My sweet baby girl. What have they done to you" Tony teared up as he turned his head so no one can see he was crying but we all did and had sympathetic looks for him.

The mic turned on and we can hear a man talking to Adelaide now loud and clear. I can't make out the voice. It must be a new person in charge.

"You just killed two of my men, what do you have to say about yourself?!" The man shouted but with a hint of proudness.

"Oops" Adelaide giggled.

this isn't my Engel.

It's like she flipped a switch and then the next she is someone I don't know but I know it's her inside just waiting to fix her.