32. Killer

T H I R D  P E R S O N  P O V

Somewhere in the stark building is a man who has lost his Engel he had drown his sorrows and aching heart with a bottle of her favourite drink barbera. He drank down his aching grief like it was the finest red wine. Like it was the purest blood. After awhile, you never can tell the difference between love and pain.

Grief is like the ocean;
It comes in waves,
ebbing and flowing.
Sometimes the water is
Calm, and sometimes it
is overwhelming. All we
Can do is learn to swim
  -Vicki Harrison

B U C K Y  B A R N E S

It's been a dreadful three weeks without my girl and I can't help but blame this is all my fault. Me and everyone else is falling apart without are ray of sunshine that makes the fun about living. But life went on without her but the last three weeks was never the same.

We frankly looked everywhere for her, any clues to lead where she is but nothing we believe she is in some base in another country as we heard there was a private plane was scheduled an hour before the lights went out of the building.

The only information we know is Hydra took her and I will look everyday for the rest of my life to get my Engel back in my arms and hold her tight never letting go.

All I want to do right now is cry and scream and let it all out because it's killing me inside not knowing what hydra is putting her through but I know she going through pain I can feel it and I know my girl she would use that mouth of hers to fight back but I really hope she doesn't go to far.

I know it's been three weeks but it feels like years since I last seen her. I miss our midnight conversations, I miss her smile, I miss her jokes, I miss her angelic laugh, I miss her cute innocent voice that lightens my day, I miss her hugs as she holds tight not wanting to let go but most of all I actually miss her big ass Tony stark ego.

I miss her.

I'm in love with her.

A D E L A I D E

I could feel my body shift from light to darkness in seconds as the words sink deeper into me causing me to move around the table like an maniac. I pulled on the belt as I jumped myself up and stormed to the first person I see the two guards near the door moved closer when they seen me coming.

I jumped up on the first guard curling my hand into a tight fist and aimed for the front of his nose. My fist hit the bridge of his nose as his blood splattered all over the ground of the four greyed walls. He fell backwards onto the ground as he lays there rubbing his broken nose that is turned to the side.

I got up from him and paced to the over one who is ready to fight back before the guard was now doubled over, the mean punch had caught him off guard and he cursed to himself.

"Aye watch the language mate" I chirped.

I however was relentless and didn't wait for his reply, I swung another punch towards the guards head. Instinctively the guard blocked the punch last second and countered upward to punch into my stomach as I walked backwards a bit coughing. I smirked back up at him as the others in the room were in shock and stepped away except Viktor he was enjoying the show.

I steady my self before seeing a gun in his leather belt, I charged at him getting all the cheap shots before grabbing his gun and pointing it at his head and BANG!

This lifeless body was drained.

Face of an angel, mind of a killer.

I turned around to face the other guard laying on the ground still trying to stop the blood from falling. I bend down to his level and made him look at me with his lifeless cold eyes as he looks back up at me.

"Did the baby get hurt?" I pouted.

"Go to hell" he murmured.

"I'm sorry I didn't quite get that could you say it a little louder and clearer" I smirked.

"Go to hell"

"Tut tut tut" I said as I tapped his head. "Oh honey, where do you think I came from?" I chuckled.

BANG!

Another lifeless body laying on the ground with no sense of life in both of the victims I murdered.

"Oh it's a good day to kill people." I hummed into myself.

I stood up from the ground and turned back to my commander as he looked at me pissed and a hint of proudness.

"You just killed two of my men! What do you have to say about your self!?" He shouted with hint of amusement.

"Oops?" I chirped as I sit back down on the table in a sitting position.