5. First day of college

A D E L A I D E

"Adelaide wake up you lazy bitch" the voice shouted from my bedroom door as I hear there footsteps walking closer to the window opening the blends making me cover my face with my pillow.

"Must you do that to me" I groaned burying my head into my pillow. "What time is it?"

Natasha chuckled a little "eight o'clock"

"EIGHT O'CLOCK! Why?!"

"Stop your whining it's your first day of college get up now" Nat shook her head looking at me amused before leaving.

I moaned before laying up facing the ceiling. Thinking why I have to go to this god for saken school well university.

 Thinking why I have to go to this god for saken school well university

~ten minutes later~

I walk into the lounge area seeing some familiar faces up bright and early.

"Morning guys"

"Morning shortie" Bucky said in a chuckle.

"What did I tell you about that tin man" Bucky grunted at my comment throwing a pillow in my direction. We're besties now.

"Hey don't through my pillows" pepper said from the kitchen.

"Sorry pepper" Bucky said in low whisper as I giggled shaking my head as he looks at me in a way that I can't decipher.

I started walking into the kitchen hopping up onto the counter top with the smell of pancakes cooking in the pan.

"Exited for your first day, hunny bunny?" Tony, dad said.

"Yeah but you haven't told me what courses you have set me with"

"You know me I got you the course that you really will enjoy" he smiles reassuring me as I nod.

Just as I was about to say something else Pepper says that the pancakes already Dad's eyes beamed as he smiles and gets all Jittery. "Your such a child" I shook my head as he frowns at me.

"I ain't a child, I'm a man" he tuts. "A man child that gets excited for bunny shaped pancakes" Pepper muses handing him a plate. He takes a bite but not before adding his chocolate syrup that he doesn't sure over the pancake, "Yummy tummy in my belly"

"Oh lord" I chuckled with everyone else who was there.

I finished my pancakes and if you must say dad wasn't lying when he said it was yummy. Mhhmm