29. Make up dance

B U C K Y B A R N E S

Laying on my bed in my room as I read a book by Colleen Hoover that Adelaide got me to read this book saying it's really good. So I took my chances and began reading it, from the first chapter I'm hooked and already on chapter 8.

It's about a girl called Sky who meets Dean. It's really cute so far but Adelaide bought be tissues for what I do not know.

As I flick the page a knock came from my door and coming in was Tony. He smiled at me for a second before began talking.

"Adelaide and Peter are putting on a silly dancing show. Do you want to come and watch it with us?"

Seeing Adelaide dance oh I got to see this.

"Yeah I'll be down in a sec." he nods. I heard the door close but I can still feel that someone is in here so I look up with Tony still standing there, thinking to himself.

"Is something wrong, Tony?" I asked as I raise a brow.

"No nothings wrong just want to chat with you for a second." I nod. "You and Adelaide what are you too? Do you like her." I nod my head.

"I don't know what me and Adelaide our, we're still working it out and I want her to take her time before I put a label on our relationship but what I do know is I like her really much." I smiled at the last part and Tony same to notice my slight smile as he put one on before going 'oh look at me, I'm all big and buff'

"I may not be happy that she is pregnant at eighteen but she is my little girl and I love her very much. I just don't want to see her get hurt." I nod my head in agreement.

"I would never of dreamed of hurting your daughter, Tony. I may not be the man you thought she would pick but I promise you Tony, I would do anything for Adelaide until the day I die."

"Very well. Come on then, let's go see the kiddos dance." I laughed before getting up and walked off with him to the lounge.

~*~

"YOU LIGHT ME UP INSIDE!"

"LIKE THE FOURTH OF JULY!"

Go to 3:50 for reference on what there dance moves they are doing. :)

walking into the lounge all I could hear is an man voice then there's a angelic voice that started singing and I knew instantly that it was my engel. Wandering over to the couch beside Sam and Steve admiring my girl as she does this silly dance makes this ten timers funnier.

"Why are they doing the make up dance?" I hear Tony say beside Clint and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"When either your around!"

Watching as Adelaide moves her body side to side, I notice that she glanced at my direction as she sings the next part of the song.

"I always same to smile" Adelaide sang as she blows me a kiss and I pretend to catch it and place it on my heart.

As we all watch Addy and Peter do what ever there doing, everyone turned there heads to the elevator that binged open. Revealing the person i intend to punch again if he dares do anything to Adelaide this time.

I see at the corner of my eye that Adelaide stiffens for a second before looking back at me with her eyes gazing looking for comfort. I smiled at her to reassure her nothings going to happened while I'm here.