12. Lets party bitches!!

A D E L A I D E

"Won't tell you know who what?" Tony asked again raising his brow. Staring at everyone who were all silent while I sat there frozen as well as Bucky with a gulp.

"Uh...um...we're all talking about going to the club tonight" i chirped.

Everyone looked in my direction with confused faces. I tilted my head in my dad's direction while motioning my head phrasing 'play along'. They all nodded.

"Yeah we're thinking that we all should go for a good night out." Natasha added in.

We all looked at each other for a brief few seconds hoping that my dad will believe us. I could see on everyone's faces they were like mine waiting patiently.

After a minute later my dad spoke up with his arms folded staring at me, like he is seeing if I'm telling the truth but I stayed completely still not moving a muscle.

"Ok" Dad mumbled. "Let's get ready then"

Me and the girls jumped up and down shouting with each other "let's party bitches!"

Everyone laughed at us. While I was jumping with excitement on my face, I seen Bucky eyeing me up and down smirking to himself.

~*~

Couple hours went by and me and the girls are in my room getting ready for the party. Nat and Wanda were dressed already as I helped them with their hair and makeup. I wandered over to the walk in closet picking out a dress but don't know what one to pick.

"Oh my god hurry up Addy we're going to be late" Wanda shouted

"Oh my god hurry up Addy we're going to be late" Wanda shouted. Nat laughing over beside her on the bed.

"Alright alright I'm coming" stepping out of the closet pulling down my skirt a little bit so you don't see my full ass coming out.

"Holy fuck, my niece is a hot" Natasha chirped.

"Haha thanks Nat"

B U C K Y   B A R  N E S

I'm in my room getting ready with Steve for the club. Still deciding on what to wear but I always end up wearing a black bikers jacket with ripped jeans but I want to do something different as we're going out.

"Bucky come on you have loads of clothes here and you can't even decide which one to wear" Steve groaned, tying his shoes together.

"Says the one who just grabbed the first thing you found in your closet" Bucky preached.

I'm going through my drawers grabbing the first fancy shirt I see and slip it on with some black jeans and there not ripped for once. I just let my hair fall down to my shoulders was thinking of putting in a half up half down kind of way but couldn't be bothered.