27 • Calor •

27

Calor

a|n : Contains Mature Language

Mia's P.O.V.:-

"You know what we should follow the tradition" breaking the comfortable silence I started to skate towards the end of rink.

While Aiden stand there dumbfounded and mostly looking sullen.

"What tradition?" he questioned while I skated back to him.

"Well since whenever I used to go for skating, we all would always finish it off by drinking hot chocolate. So, do you want to?" I asked him but I knew for one that his answer was already yes.

"Obviously we are going Mia." with that being said I took a hold of his hand, as his face broke into a grin.

"I knew you would say yes, after all you are obsessed with sweets" It seemed as if anything related to sweet was his weakness.

"And that is why I am so sweet to everyone darling" He replied with a cheeky grin plastered on his face as he threw a hand around my shoulder while I rolled my eyes at his obvious lies.

" Sure, and I am the president of America." I drawled out sarcastically while he gasped, offended.

"Come on, Mia I am not that rude" I stared at him dead in the eyes, as he sighed dramatically.

" Okay, but I am nice to some people. And in my defense all the rest are just annoying asses" I shook my head at his blatant arrogance.

"Ah Mr King" I looked up as Aiden finished helping me out of the skates to see a person approaching us.

" Mr Cooper, thanks for helping me on such a short notice " he laughs, a twinkle in his aged eyes.

"Always happy to help you Mr King, besides it is great to witness the beginning of a beautiful love story" though we both were blushing, Aiden looked quite adorable with the tips of his ears being all red.

"And this is Mia Warren-" he cut Aiden off as I shook his hand.

"Oh the lucky girl for whom you did this" it seemed red was becoming quite prominent on me.

"That I am" I replied in a admiring voice, as my eyes found Aiden's beautiful blues.

"Anyways we'll take your leave" wrapping his arm around my waist we both bid goodbye to him.

"Quite the charmer you are" I mused.

"Well if you say so, besides you are also smitten by me so it must be right." a cocky grin etched across his face as I stare at him.

Suddenly a pair of keys are thrown my way, in my haste I almost dropped them.

"What is this?"

"You drive to the place you want" coming closer he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear, resting his palm against my cheek.

"Besides I get to admire you without worrying to kill us, I think that is can be my favorite pastime" he admits while caressing my cheek, as I stood there gaping.

"Okay" that is all I could squeak out.

"So were are we going?"

"Well there this little cafe The Roasted Bean, I found about it when I just settled here. And let me tell you it is my favorite" I drove as he listened intently.

"I had a question where did you grow up?" he inquired.

" Oh oakland, infact I was planning on surprising my parents tomorrow. God knows its been quite long since I saw them, I am sure about to get an earful" he looked quite sullen for some reason.