5 •Confident•

5

Confident

Demi Lovato-Confident(edit)

a|n:Contains Mature Language

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mia's P.O.V.:-

I stand before my bathroom mirror in my work clothes giving myself a pep talk,"He is an ass. Nothing can stop you, be confident. Let's do this." I walk out of my bedroom and towards the kitchen after taking my stuff.

"Good morning guys" I see Em and Hannah having breakfast in the kitchen.

"Good morning Mia" they murmur sleepily.

Taking coffee and my breakfast I sit down at the table,"Guys wish me luck for today and hope that I don't kill anyone " I say to them.

"Good luck" Hannah wishes me.

"You'll do good Mia, show him your bitchy side he'll already be in another city." Em suggests me to use my bitchy side which is isn't that bad idea but I am sure that won't scare him that much but sure as hell embarrasse me and that is something.

"No, I think I'll do better without it anyways I'll get going as much as I would love to piss him of by being late I don't want to handle him hulk out on me. Good day byee" I bid them goodbye while taking my car keys it is 8' o clock now and I have to reach bye 9 its just 45 mins drive, okay then I'll reach a bit early.

After a 45 mins drive filled with traffic and me blasting music and occasionally cursing people I finally reached the office and though I have been here the building never ceases to amaze me.

I mean I shouldn't accept nothing less from me but still it was almost a 45 floor building with an amazing entrance with the letters King's Inc. embled proudly on it.

I reach the receptionist and ask her about which floor exactly are we going to work. Once she answers I take the elevator and reach the desk and ask her about the floor from were we are supposed to work once she answers I take the elevator and reached the destined floor as I had reached early no one else was there yet I took my time to admire the area there 10 desks and chairs lined up in a bunch of 5 against each other both on the opposite side of each other while at the end was a cabin which I guessed was mine. 

I reached the cabin it was pretty nice it also had a desk and chair just it was big than the outside once it also had two chairs for visitors and a couch rested on other side of the cabin.

Once I finished admiring it I started to work, my tea had suggested more ideas which were cost effective so now I needed to study them and also take the opinion of the King's employee I also needed to discuss with Aiden the term goals which I was dreading as the work had stared on the site our company had already set the long term ones the short term ones were remaining which I needed to discuss with him.

Thinking of talking to him already wants to make me barf. One by one people started to fill in, Once everybody had settled I gave them their assigned work I took the required files I reached the floor were I assumed the CEO had his office. Wow the personal assistant also had his cabin I sometimes really forget how loaded the guy was which is crazy.

I knocked on his door and entered once he answered which was pretty weird for me, the guy was cute he had blond hair and green eyes and an angular jaw and was dressed in a grey suit.

"Hello I am Mia Warren I am the head of the oriental hotel project I had to discuss something with Mr.King is he available if he not I can come other time its fine" I introduce myself to him while still finding reasons to run in the other direction.