29 • Home •

28

Home

BTS- Home

a|n: Contains Mature Language

Aiden's P.O.V. :-

"Come on, now tell me atleast where are we going?" both me and Mia had left the office heading to this supposed place.

"Aiden, we are almost there stop whining. Atleast be great ful I didn't blindfold you, unlike some people. I still don't get why you did that, could have just used hands but you had to be extra." she shook her head in irritation while trying to focus on the road.

"It is in my blood to be extra, and I think the blindfold was quite suiting you. If you are okay with it, I wouldn't mind doing it again." I admitted shamelessly though it was the truth.

"God Aiden, stop it" using her hair, she shied away. Hiding her blushing self.

"What it is the truth?" she scoffs, "And don't ever hide your beautiful face from me" I admire the red hue covering her cheeks once the hair was tucked away.

"Okay, we are here" she is quick to get out of the car, probably embarrassed because of me. Chuckling to myself I gather my suit jacket and taking my own time to get out as she frantically tells me to hurry.

It was fun to annoy her, " You did that on purpose didn't you?" she glares at me hands fixed on her waist, honestly though it was quite a cute look.

"You know me so well, and you look sweet like that" rolling her eyes she huffed, looking at the structure behind her I let out an inhumane noise of disbelief.

"HOw did you know, wait what is happening?" laughing at my dumb expressions she comes close to me encircling her hands around my waist.

"I remembered that you once mentioned about enjoying art, and when I visited your house you had the portraits hung up in your living room made by him. So, I thought why not have this as our date" she explained playing with my hair, as I stood there gaping at her.

"And guess what I signed up us for a class too. Though I am going to suck at it, so are you okay with that?" she asks a bit hesitant with my answer.

Kissing her on lips I expressed my gratitude while she laughed in it, though continued to stare her in disbelieve.

"That is goddamn amazing idea, but I can't wait to see the masterpiece you are going to make" giving her cheeky smile I am quick to dodge her hand intended to hit me.

"Nice, this is what you get after working this hard. No wonder, people say the world is cruel."

"Don't be a drama queen now, and I know how ever it may be it would definately be a great in my eyes." giving me a small smile she pulls me towards the building.

Entering the enticing wooden structure I am immediately struck with the scent of timber, all portraits hung up on the wall with lights illuminating them, people stood against them trying to decipher their meanings, the stories told.

Pulling Mia towards the painting which always fascinated me the most I stood there enthralled, "Its, so beautiful but I don't get it" Mia whispered tilting her head trying to understand.

"I mean they are pretty but I have never really understood the meanings behind them" chuckling at the lost look she gave me I tried to make her see the story behind it.

"Actually, its all about how you see it, sure the artist is telling a story. But you might think something else which is fine too since it is all about gaining perspective" she listened to me intently.