30 • Inked •

30

Inked

Mia's P.O.V.:-

Probably the most comfortable I have ever felt, the silk sheets beneath me brush against my skin making me snuggle against them more. God, sleeping should probably be paid, the one job I would readily take.

A blaring noise startles me, particularly a phone I groan and bury my head under the pillow yet the voice doesn't blocks out relcutantly I try to find my phone at the usual place somewhere on my bed it was then it stopped suddenly.

But I was slowly becoming aware of my surroundings, the bed didn't feel like mine and the last thing I remembered was being with Aiden I must have dozed off during the movie, shit I need to go home it might be very late. 

As soon as the thought struck me I sprang up, the sudden jerk left me dizzy and disoriented slowly rubbing my eyes I forced them to open. It was then I took in the familiar surrounding, it seemed that I had landed myself in Aiden's bed again, sheesh that sounded weird.

Expecting pitch black outside I was caught off guard when I saw the sunlight peeking through the curtains illuminating the room. Oh God, my idiot ass slept over I don't know whether to die of embarrassment or coo over Aiden's behavior for letting me sleep over.

Aiden's deep voice reached my ears, my movements sluggish as I turned to my right and God was I not ready for the sight.

Aiden was speaking on his phone with someone alright, but the guy had decided to kill me I think, only in his joggers his half body was completely on display.

Honestly my eyes have been blessed, he wasn't buff but lean in the proper places, the sunlight falling on him was bascially acting like his own personal spotlight. 

And was he perfectly sculpted and that too I had seen as the first thing in the morning, I think I had just stopped working my mouth wide open blinking my eyes not at all believing them.

And it seemed he hadn't tortured me enough when he gave me a gorgeous smile and my heart just stopped for a second while my stomach flipped.

And the most interesting part I could see hints of ink on his skin, and not just one. Yup I am confirmed dead, "Slept well?" he questions while I was too far gone to answer him.

Smirking he walks towards the bed, leaning with his hands on the either side of my figure as I sat there stunned looking at his glistening skin and the smoldering eyes. He knew the affect he had on me, and was fully using for his amusement.

His figure loomed over me as let my weight on the headboard, hoping that the silk sheets will shallow me in them.

"Are you getting flustered?" a small smirk dances on his lips I shake my head vigorously in denial.

Raising an eyebrow he tries to tuck away the hair covering my face, "When I ask something, answer with your words baby" eyes dead set on mine, his tone commanding while his hand caressesed my jaw and addressing me with that name, it was a surprise that I didn't combust from all that I was feeling.

I knew he had a domineering side but being in his bed and his shirt while his gorgeous form towered me was making my brain to stop working while releasing crazy amount of endorphins.

"N-No you aren't" you had to make it obvious, a low chuckle emits from him as his knuckles gently glides over my cheeks. 

"Oh really, well the beautiful red on your cheeks tell otherwise" my eyes quickly casted down, it wasn't exactly a smart move as the first thing that I saw was the ink on his chest and it wouldn't be shame to admit that I was blessed.