2•First Meet•

2

First Meet

Post Malone:Sunflower

a|n:Contains mature language

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mia's P.O.V.:-

"Are you insane?" I questioned him, the reaction I got for him was that a look of shock and anger even. It was like what I said to him was completely foreign, that nobody dared to talk him like that. Now that I was really looking at him I could say that guy was one piece of art. He was probably 5'9 or 6'0 inches tall with a porcelain complexion, chiseled face. Brown hair which were gelled back, ocean blue eyes which were currently looking puzzled, a long nose, full pink lips and a well defined and built body was claded in suit keeping two buttons open leaving rest to your wild imagination.

I mean why is it that always the good looking ones are either married or gay or this  some cases assholes, that is totally unfair I mean now some great looks were wasted on this guy here who by the is a total douche bag.

" Excuse me, Miss but are you talking to me?" he inquires and I think how stupid question is that and totally a drool worthy voice with a slight british accent, okay this is not the time focus idiot I stop my myself from drooling at his voice. Even if he does look godly and had an accent which is totally awesome he is an ass.

"Do you see anyone around? No, right obviously I am talking to you. And yes I am calling you insane, stupid even and do you why. Well if you can't figure it let me break it down to you. First you crash into this old lady which is okay since it might be a mistake-"

He cuts me off by saying, " yes because it was some -" he tries to speak, but do I let him absolutely not.

"Okay I was not finished so the second thing is that you couldn't help her and third thing you won't even say sorry I mean what would it do to you bruise your mountain size ego. I know people like you think you are some mighty gracing us with your presence but let me break it up to you buddy if your an asshole like this then all the things go down to the drain. First learn to respect people so that they give you the respect that deserve otherwise the money and power that you have ain't worth anything without having respect." I finish my speech and think I even heard imaginary clapping sounds great Mia.

There is when he started," You know what I hate the most people like you jumping to conclusions without learning the whole ordeal-" he says while glaring down on me like he would love to skin me alive, when you have forced to see the conjuring and all the other parts when you are terrified of ghosts and I mean like giving you nightmares terrified that glare was nothing I couldn't handle.

" Oh yeah, then enlighten me please I would love to listen that how much of an ass you are..." I strike him again with my curse words.

" I don't think that I would try to waste my time on explaining to someone who is of no matter to me and I don't like creating a scene in the middle of the street, screaming on top of your voice like a hooligan..." he was going to say or rather insult me more when my phone buzzed.

It was Hannah's text enquiring my wheres about that she was getting late for work I texted her back to let her know I was coming. I looked up to the guy and said  " You know I am getting late otherwise I would loved to teach you some manners" before he could say anything I check up on the lady who was still sitting on the bench I ask if she was okay and after hearing her reply of being fine I dash to the place where Hannah had the car parked but all the while I could feel the guy's gaze burning holes in the back of my head.