9 •The Invitation•

9

The Invitation

The phantoms: Watch me

a|n:- Contains Mature Language

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aiden's P.O.V.:-

Red.

Was the only color flashing before my eyes, never in my life have I have been humiliated like this. No actually, I have never been insulted in my life before Mia came along.

From the day she has entered my life she has done nothing but insult me. I mean I know sometimes or most of the times I provoke her, but she was the one who started this the very first time she insulted me. I know I shouldn't have provoked her when Hannah said like that because honestly if Augustine said that like what Hannah thought I would have flipped but seriously I just couldn't control myself I don't know why but I liked watching her getting all riled up.

I thought that the yesterday the way I dealt with her was a little bit of harsh. I just wanted her to complete her the file honestly I seriously didn't remember when I told her to submit it just the day after. I had no intention of having her run around I mean I am not that cruel that is literally a dick move. But I just was too proud to admit that I made a mistake although I hinted at it. So I just thought to go along with it.

Honestly at that time I was thinking about Augustine, as we all had a bet I am too competitive to lose and to think of it now we all were wrong. I mean with all the build up I was honestly excepting to them to announce their marriage or kid I considered moving in I mean they having dating quite a while for now but I wasn't expecting it to be so dramatic I just thought they would move in  and then announce later.

Though I can see where Hannah is coming from I mean she has lived with her friends since they graduated and telling them you are leaving would be hard. I am sure she was scared of how would they react and choose to act in the way she did. And having a back up was good but it was a bit sting for Mia and Emilia that their friend didn't trust them enough.

But whatever it was I am happy for Augustine, lord knows the guys deserves the happiness and Hannah is clearly the one for him.

The happiness for my friend was a bit helpful to shimmer down the fire of anger within me, but that doesn't mean I am not going to play.

Somewhere deep down I know that I enjoy our banters, the reason is because for once someone was not trying to agree with me, seduce me or kiss my ass just because I was a King it was refreshing.

But that doesn't mean I dislike her any less and now how it is just increased but I wasn't the one to react it would be no good of me.

And I just know how to do that and I am sure that I am going to enjoy it more than anything but the same couldn't be said about others.

The next morning I called Chris in the office and told him to request Mia to look after the files she submitted, I know that the file was correct but I just wanted to get her riled up for the right time.

After Chris left there was a knock on my door, well the plan just started I thought.

Mia's P.O.V.:-

I really wasn't in he the mood to see Aiden today after what he did last night but as far as I know him he would have something planned probably.

I know how much I didn't wanted to come to the office today I was almost going to call in. But as usual both Hannah and Em had given me pep talks which did nothing and then they restored to kick me out of the house no pun intended.