1•Introduction•

1

Introduction

Imagine Dragons:Believer

a|n:Contains mature language

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aiden's P.O.V.:-

The sun shines brightly through the tall french windows of my home.

The light coming through the windows and the silence in the house gives me a tranquility which is completely different from the life I am living.

People might think that being a billionaire your life would be different everyday parties, women surrounding you, every bit of luxury you ever want at your tips. They might think being a billionaire means that you can have everything you want, you are inevitable.

Though I agree being a CEO of such a big enterprise which has its branches not only in L.A. but also all over the world it is true what people think you truly are inevitable, you can have everything you want that money can buy but not happiness. It is found only when you are with your close ones. So this lifestyle of partying and sleeping around has never been my forte, I would rather spend time with my friends and family because they are what really matters to me.

I have never been a person to sleep around, as people might accept more from you as in the form of relationships but being at this position I learned it the hard way that people don't want you for who you are they don't care what are you passionate about, what are your dreams they only care about your money and your status in the society.

Its not like I have never had relationships before, no I had my fair share of them but when you learn the actual truth that your relationship was nothing but people using you, you tend loose hope in finding the one.

After a point of time I started to feel that this things were just trivial, I needed focus more on my work. People say that I am workaholic, that I am rude, arrogant but I just want my work to be perfect. I don't like excuses because there is always a way out for the best and I only want to offer best for the people from my company. At this point making mistakes is never an option because you have reputation to uphold people look up to you when you work for such an esteemed firm.

My line of thoughts are interrupted when my maid placed a plate of pancakes and a cup coffee."Thanks Mrs.Martin" I say while eating the pancakes she truly is an amazing cook ,"this are amazing Mrs.Martin, you truly are a great cook " I compliment her.

"Thanks Mr.King, and how many times I have told you to call me Grace and not Mrs.Martin." she replies though she is my maid she always looked after me like her own son and I treat her like my another mother.

"As much as I told you to call me Aiden and not Mr.King" I reply to her.

"Okay you caught me there now go and get ready you are going to get late for your work" she scolds me and shoos me away.

"Okay I am going, I am going." I went to my room and took a shower and after entering in to the my walk in closet I changed into a suit, bidding goodbye to Grace I leave my my penthouse and see my driver, Alan already there with my Aston martin, one thing that I loved is to collect cars and bikes I always had a fascination with them since I was a kid.

"Good morning Mr.King", Alan greets me.

"Morning " I reply to him.

I go through my schedule which my P.A. sends me every day I would first only look after it if there are any changes to be made. There are hardly any times when it needed to be changed as my P.A is quite good with his work.